Color (An interracial Love story)

Raniyah's P.O.V

I pressed the snooze button on my blackberry silencing the alarm.Yes,I had a Blackberry.Smartohones were annoying and overly-exspensive.I rose out of my plush  Tempur-Pedic bed and stretched.My house phone chimed right on time.I picked up the cordless phone and put it to my ear."Hey baby!You up?",my nother's voice boomed into the phone."Yes Mam.I just got out of bed.",I said.It was a must that I called my mother mam.She didn't take yeah,yes,nor okay.Yes mam and No mam was how I was raised."Well,Good.So you can find you a nice strong black man to give me some more grabdbabies."she said.I rolled my eyes.My mother had been giving me the "strong black man" speech for years.I was so sick and tired of hearing the same thing over and over again.The speech was so old."Mama I gotta go.",I said."Alrighty love you.",she said.I said it back and hung Up.I tossed the phone on the bed and walked to my bathroom.I turned my shower on and stepped in.I hissed in pain at the too-hot water.I turned the knob a little bit and I threw my head back in pleasure.Just Right.I finished my quick morning shower and walked to my closet and looked around.I chose a peach peplum top,a black pencil skirt,and some nude Lou Boo's.I looked at the outfit and looked satisfied.My Rollie watch chimed and I knew it was time to go.I grabbed my Limited Edition coach purse and walked out the door.I tried to hurry as fast I could but he caught up to me."He" was Brutus.He had been bothering me ever since I moved in to get with me.I probably would've said yes if he had a job.He didn't and he smelled like shit.I opened the door to my 2014 Lexus and placed my purse inside."Let me get that for you,baby.",Brutus said holding my door.I smiled and kept my mouth shut.My mama taught me if you didn't have anything nice to say don't say it at all.I zoned out as he attempted to make me go out with him."So,you down?",he asked."Ummm Not tonight,Brutus.I have a lot to do.", I lied.I closed my car door and drove off.I cursed as I watched the traffic move slow as ever.I zoomed past the line of cars into my building."GoodMorning,Raniyah!",I heard people exclaim as I walled by.I gave head nods and waves.I walked to my office and fixed me a coffee.I looked at the awards that decorated my office walls.Employee of the Month.Most Closed Deals.Highest Ratings.To name a few.I quickley congratulated myself in my head.I studied my desktop hard until I looked up.My panties grew moist.Dakota Stanley.

A/N

Trying something new!