1

I hope you'd enjoy this ridiculously long chapter. 😂

~Belle

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

1

~3,184 years ago~

Everything was so perfect, the supernaturals were mortal friends. Vampire's and Were's were the very close ones, whiles the witches are the not the socialist ones.

Even though, most witches are the ones who usually works in the medical. They heal, potions they create is one of the perks.

As for the vampire's they were the food hunters, they wonder around the deep forest catching animals for food, same as the Were's. With vampire speed and Werewolves heightened hearing and smelling scent. The creatures make good allies for hunting.

Until their king - King Damien died.

The King's right hand - Ramon informed the land about the terrible news. The king had an accident which led to his death.

The supernaturals prepared a grand ceremony for the King's death. But, now there's no next heir. The place turned into an utter chaos.

The vampire's blamed the Were's and the witches gone mad. They started a war, which led into many deaths. Their kingdom...destroyed.

After 80 years, they still held on the war. Until one day they all decided to split away. Create a new life their own. Away from the chaos.

That's when Vampire's made their cave's, the werewolves - their packs and the witches - their covens.

"Until from this day,Vampires neve-" Mr. Hilton was suddenly caught off by the bell.

Dawn suddenly lunched her head upwards, hearing the bell.

Oh shit!

As everyone started to scattered out of the classroom. Dawn started to pack her things and stood up as well.

She sighed to herself and ran her hand through her silvery - straight hair. Her eyes are deep red, indicating she's an high rank. Deep red meaning - Royalty.

As she walks out of the room, she felt the air changed. A warmth breeze was blew through her hair.

She walked down the hallway and she saw her friend, Crystal. Her blue short hair, and brown shaded red eyes meaning she isn't as high as her friend Dawn. She's what you call - the average.

There are 3 colors. Deep red which means you are either a royal or a special. Yellow eyes with red coat means your one of the powerful. Mostly, those borns are made warriors, which are sent to training to make them stronger.

Her friend Crystal is one of the average. They look and act like normally enough to be consider a human. But if they're angry their eyes too turn into a light shade of red. Their advantage though is, they can hide their eye color and easily catch their preys.

"Hey Dawn!" Crystal smiled, waving at her friend happily.

"Hey" Dawn gave her a tight smile.

"Not bad, how's history? I'm guessing you have fallen asleep again" She joked

Dawn did a fake laugh "Yeah, it was too boring, it's just bunch of 'The War' between Vampires, Werewolves and the Witches"

Dawn already know the history so well, so hearing the teacher teaching it again and again is just getting too boring for her.

She sighed.

"I can't really blame ya, everyone hates about that stuff. Have you heard the news?" Crystal asked Dawn.

She doesn't hate history that bad though.

"No, what's it about?" Dawn actually gave a genuine smile.

"Well, the Alpha of the Werewolves and the Wicked Witch are going to have a 'meeting' at the Vampire's Lounge. The Alpha and Wicked Witch would picked a volunteer to come"

"Well, they're certainly unlucky" Dawn chuckled.

She bet the Alpha and their Queen can even survive a second in that lounge and the Wicked? That's a different story.

It'll be World War III.

"Yeah, I know. Oh, and just so you know, I saw Justin and Mariel today at the cafeteria - Kissing."

Justin is Dawn's boyfriend.

"That fucking cheater!" Dawn's eyes suddenly glowed deep red, that it seems like its already black. She growled angrily.

"Dawn!" Crystal panicked.

"I'm going to fucking kill that bitch!" A harsh wind suddenly flew frequently around her. Everyone in the hallway started backing away.

"Dawn, you nee-"

The bell suddenly rang, cutting off Crystal

"See you after lunch Dawn, I may need to stop by the library before I catch you up. I'll see ya" Crystal gave Dawn a light hug.

Dawn sighed and hugged back. She really needs to control herself or else she'll end up destroying this entire school.

Hopefully not soon.

~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading! I do hope you enjoy the first ever chapter of "Moon, Blood and Poison" (can't think of a better title)

Do leave a vote/comment If you like this chapter. It would really make my day! 😊

~Belle