chapter 2 (haruhiko's route)

"Well I must be going I wouldn't want to ruin your reunion"

"Okay then thank you for saving misaki, misaki I'm going to go prepare the medicine I bought"

Injuin left

"Okay then, haruhiko can I talk to you before you go?"

"Sure misaki"

"Thank you for saving me from that attack"

"N..no problem"

*whispers*

"I really appreciate it"

Misaki smiled

Haruhiko blushed

"Huh? You're blushing, are you
okay?"

"I..I'm fine, thank you for worrying about me"

"No problem"

*sighs*

"Misaki you do know that I still love you right? "

"Yes I know but I still don't know why exactly it is that you love me"

"Well that's.....I love you because you shown complete kindness to a stranger who was completely unfamiliar with the world that common people live whereas others wouldn't even bother to help me, and for that I am grateful"

"Oh is that so, you don't need to be grateful I was just trying to be of help"

"Nonsense I will forever be grateful because of what you did, hey misaki would you like to come to the mansion later on to see Alexander and tanaka?"

"Sure but I'll have to ask injuin if it is okay"

A couple of minutes later injuin came back in with the medicine

"Drink this misaki"

Misaki drank the medicine

"So injuin me and misaki were talking about whether it would be okay for him to come to the mansion to visit our families dog later on"

"Can I go injuin?"

"Will misaki be protected? "

"Yes he will"

"Will you know who be there?"

"No he's busy with work and even if he wasn't I doubt that he would even visit home"

"Okay then you can go misaki"

"Yay I get to see Sebastian"

"Misaki his name is tanaka not Sebastian"

*glares*

"Fine you can call him whatever you want"

"Yay"

"Is 5:00 okay? "

"Yep"

"Okay see you then"

I will write some more soon, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and hopefully you will read my next chapter until next time ~bye ♥