[24]

jimin

Jimin woke up to the warmest feeling he had ever felt. He smiled even before he opened his eyes. The smell of hospital and the sound of beeping machines and people running didn't really bother him. He noticed a head resting on his chest and smiled even bigger.

"Wake up baby." He whispered and leaned down to leave a kiss on Taehyung's head. His boyfriend made a very cute sleepy sound and lift up his head a little, just enough to meet Jimin's eyes with his.

"You're still here." He said and sighed of relief and Jimin laughed at him.

"Yes of course I am." He said and Taehyung nodded satisfyingly and then placing his head back on Jimin's chest. Jimin closed his eyes and tried to suck up every single second of this wonderful moment.

And of course a nurse came in to the room to ruin it.

"Hello boys, did I wake you?" She said and but a short blonde strain of hair behind her ear.

"No, it's fine Jeongyeon noona." Taehyung said and yawned. Jimin chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"You're in here for less than a week and you go make friends with everyone, huh?" Taehyung laughed along with Jimin and Jeongyeon smiled down in her papers.

"So, I have some wonderful news for you two!" She said and looked up. "Both of you are ready to go back home today!"

The boys sat up in excitement and looked at each other with heart eyes.

"But, you need to be careful still. Especially you, Jimin. So I don't think it's wise to jump in bed with each other the first thing you do." She continued as she started shutting down the machines.
Jimin blushed, but Taehyung was fast.

"Jeongyeonnie!" He said with a sharp voice.

"I'm just saying!" She said, turning around with her hands up. 

-

"Okay, if I'm being honest I will kind of miss you two."

Jimin, Taehyung, Mina and Jeongyeon were standing by the reception desk. Jimin and Taehyung were dressed and ready to leave, holding each other's hands. Mina held out her arms and closed them around the two. Jeongyeon did the same, but before she let do Taehyung whispered:

"Good luck with Mina, noona."

And winked at her. Jimin smiled widely and the nurse's face turned bright red. They pulled away, and the boys started walking towards the big gates.

"We did it." Jimin said and squeezed his boyfriend's hand. "We did it together."

"I love you Jimin." Taehyung said and opened the door for him.

"I love you too Taehyung."

"Want a gum?" Taehyung asked and pulled out a pink little chewing gum package. "It's rose flavoured, Yoongi got it for me in Japan."

"I'd love one, thank you." Jimin said and took one as they were heading for the bus stop.

-

It was a cold morning, their breaths were visible in the air and Taehyung put his arms around Jimin as they were waiting for the bus to arrive. Jimin had to stand up on his toes a little bit to reach Taehyung's lips. They kissed softly, and Jimin was filled up with the same warm feeling like the one he got this morning. They pulled their lips from each other's and leaned their foreheads together. A woman beside them grabbed her daughter's hand and pulled her away form the two boys a couple meters.

"Oh fuck off." Jimin said and rolled his eyes at the woman. It looked like she was about to respond, but right in that moment the buss arrived. They stepped on it, Taehyung laughing admiringly and Jimin still holding one hand around his boyfriend's waist. They found two empty seats next each other, at down and Taehyung sat in the one closest to the window. Jimin sleepily leaned his head against Taehyung's shoulder. It didn't take long before the two boyfriends were asleep, together.

 It didn't take long before the two boyfriends were asleep, together

yo are you all ready for the ending?