15.)

I jolted awake, much like I had been doing the past few nights. The only thing which was visible; that beautiful silver moon peeking its way through the minuscule foggy windows. The rest was blanketed in black. My head was beating hard against the wooden wall and drips of sweat began to form. I could not see the other two but could hear them breathing in content patterns. A ringing sound went to the front of my senses and with each second my stomach churned and tiny pricks of pain threatened to grow more immense. I got up and nearly fell back down, heading to the bathroom for yet another awful vomiting session. I knew that this needed to stop, I couldn't handle this much alcohol anymore. Somewhere in thought I wished Billie was there to comfort me again. I turned on the dimmed lights to the very tiny room with some equipment and a large neon paint bucket that now contained the venom from my throat. I scrunched my nose at the smell and went to the window to pour it out, not really caring about the consequences. I remembered what had happened on stage the night before, my face turned crimson. That crazy little deviant had done the unthinkable. I hoped that people would still come to our shows. Liking a boy was so strange and out of the question, but I knew that Billie was bisexual and it added to the punk flare. I placed the now contaminated bucket back in its place. As my senses heightened in the dark I became more alert, I heard footsteps on the shag carpeting and my heart started beating faster and faster. I was frozen still, paralyzed. Listening. "Billie?" I said out loud, my voice breaking. I felt small. An extremely cold hand covered my mouth and I got so startled that I fell backwards, a body broke the fall and hints of laughter started to erupt underneath my screams. I turned my body around and I was on top of Billie Joe, he was laughing so hard on that floor and I could make out all of his features. "Gotcha." He smiled playfully at me without showing his teeth. "I knew you'd be awake during some random hour ya weirdo." I quickly got off of him and laughed with him. "Gig tomorrow?" I questioned, hoping the answer was no. "'course not. We barely get scheduled anymore at this point." I sighed in relief. He came closer to me and I felt chills down my spine, the breeze from the window made it worse. He whispered in my ear, dyed hair tickling my neck, which smelled of cologne. "Hey um.. wanna go somewhere?" He raised an eyebrow when he looked at me. My knees felt weak. I could only nod with a nervous look. He took my pale wrist in his hand and led me out the door, making sure not to wake up Mike who seemed like he was in a coma. His beat up black shoes were waiting outside the vehicle when he tied the laces and drug me into a night of bliss. I remembered the dream and got a bit of deja vu. I saw the tall fence that led to the community pool and gulped. Was time repeating itself? Had I gone mad? I saw him start to climb and felt anxious that we'd get caught. This was a little far away and we had to run if they found us. My body moved on its own and started to climb, the sharp metal scratched my hands and left tiny scars. When I jumped I felt the air leave my lungs and I landed with a small thud. Billie grinned, he seemed to land perfectly. "Aren't you hungover?" I asked after a while of silence. He laughed softly. I didn't think I was that funny. "I've gone numb to it." He shrugged. Suddenly the stars appeared closer then before, and I felt him grab me and lift me in the air. I could tell he was struggling from being so small and fragile. "Put me down!" I whisper screamed and began to laugh unexpectedly. I felt a sense of adventure and belonging and it stirred in my chest. He took a few steps and chucked me in the pool, my clothes felt heavy and I looked up from underneath the water. It was truly stunning. After that incident he joined me, laughing more and more as I looked at him. "You're a strange one Billie Joe." I choked out, feeling a smile tug at the corners of my mouth. Strangely this turned into a smirk. He returned the devilish expression and swam a bit closer to me. The environment was dark, that same silver moon danced across the water and made this more romantic than anticipated. Unless this was his plan all along. "What's going on with you?" He was very close to me now and I felt my breath quicken. "Did you like what happened at the concert..?" he was now on the borderline of seducing me and I felt burning from all crevices of my body. I was often speechless around him, this came into play again and I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. His hair was dry but his shirt was now see through, I couldn't turn my head away. I was curious. I could see a tattoo peeking through and wanted to know what it was. He placed his hands on my waist which forced me to look up. I gulped and stared into his alluring eyes, those same eyes my dreams conveyed. Our lips were millimeters apart and I could tell he was thinking on what to do next. Then he kissed me, I knew he would, it was quick and sloppy and youthful. I felt like a love drunk teenager, maybe I was. When he pulled away he left a few marks on my neck as if to claim me as his own. I could feel his 'private region' on my leg and that was so weird to me, I would have never expected to be doing things like this with another man. I did not make a sound with fear we would be caught in here. He turned his head quickly with wide eyes. "What..?" I questioned, almost whined, looking in the same direction. I was alert again, and a little horny, but mostly alert. We both heard voices and saw flashlights against the brick walls of the closed community center. As if mirrors of each other, we both swam out at the same time and started to frantically climb the fence. I desperately clawed the metal and felt blisters form, then I jumped and hit the ground hard, my knees gave out. Billie helped me up and we sprinted, hand in hand, hearing voices call out in the background. We looked at each other and started laughing when we knew we got away. Leaned up against an apartment complex, I was filled with relief and love and anything but air. I ran my hand threw the curls and tangles of Billie's hair, taking in his presence. Enjoying him. We stood for a little then walked back home. I would never forget that night on the town. 

( Long chapter from a slacker. )