MOVIE THEATER SEX

"Come on Justin" you say as you wait by the door to the Movie Theater doors. "Sorry, I forgot my phone" Justin says running up to you. Justin opens your door and you guys walk in to the empty theater. You guys walk over to the counter and order what you guys want. You got popcorn, 2 water bottles and a box of sour patch kids. "Enjoy your movie" the guy says. "Thanks" Justin says and you to walk hand and hand down the hall way finding the right theater room. You guys were going to see 'Grown Ups' you guys walk into the big room to see nobody in the theater. You pick the very back seats. You place your drinks in the cup holder and start to watch the movie as you eat popcorn. As you watching the movie Justin looks over at you. You look over at Justin and he smiles. You smile as well then You look back at the screen and start to watch the movie again until Justin wraps his arm around your neck and gently rubs his finger tips against your skin on your arm. You bite your lip and continue to watch the movie. Justin moves the arm rests sliding closer to you. Justin looks at you the hold time. You blush an look at Justin. "Babe I'm not the movie" you say. "I know. Your just too beautiful my eyes are in amazement" Justin smiles. You giggle and look back at the movie. Justin gently kisses your cheek and rests his forehead against your cheek. He kisses your cheek again slowly sliding down to your neck. You moan and close your eyes. Justin interlocks your fingers with his. Justin gently sucks on your neck making you forget everything about the movie. Justin removes his lips from your neck and gently looks into your eyes. "I say we forget about the movie and watch something else's" Justin says. You smile and nod your head. You push the arm rests up and Justin lays you down on the seats. Justin hovers over top of you and kisses your lips. You moans and place your hand on his bicep. You kick your flip flops off and wrap your arms around Justin's neck.

Justin licks your bottom lips for permission. You allow him in and you two fight tongues. Justin moans and slides his hand down your body. You grab the rim of Justin's shirt and pull it over his head dropping it to the floor. Justin continues to the kiss with you. You dig your fingers in his hair, pulling on the ends. Justin lifts you up sitting you on his lap facing him. You moan and run your hands down Justin's shirtless chest. Justin grabs the rim of your shirt and slowly remove it from your body. Justin breaks the kiss and looks into your eyes. You smile and kiss his cheek going down to his neck. You suck on his skin and slowly thrust your hips into him. Justin moans and grabs your bra strap and unclasp it. You remove your lips from his neck and Justin takes the bra off you and lays it on the seats. "Damn" he says looking down at them. You

Smile and move All your hair to one side. Justin grabs on in his hand and flicks his tongue against your peb. He looks up at you. You moan and bite you lip. Justin begins to suck on it making your eyes roll back in pleasure. Justin sucks on your nipple driving your crazy. He bite it with his two front teeth tugging on it. "Mmm" you moan. Justin flicks his tongue around it then sucking on it again. He begins to nibble on it making you smirk. He moans and slowly removes his lips. You kiss his lips as well. Justin reaches down and unzips your shorts and takes them off your body. He lays you back down on the seats. Justin kisses your stomach, around your belly button, down to your lower stomach. Justin tickles your pantie line with his tongue. You moan and look down at Justin. He gently places his lips to the inside of your thighs. He slowly pulls down your panties a little reveling your shaved area. Justin moans and gently kisses it. He slides your underwear all the way down throwing it on a chair.

Justin spreads your legs and lays himself down. Justin gently kisses your folds warming you up. Justin breaths against your folds. You moan and tighten up. Justin sucks on your folds, playing with it. You moan and bite your lip. Justin moans sending vibrations into you. Justin spread's your folds and licks between them. Justin licks your walls as his tongue explores you. Your moan and arch your back a little. Justin moans into you and reaches his one hand up grabbing your breast. He massage your nipple with his thumb and pointer finger. You groan and inter lock fingers with him. Justin finds your clit and licks it slowly. "Oh my god" you whine in pleasure. Justin looks up at you. "Mm Justin" You moan. Justin looks back down and gently sucks on it. Your toes curl as he gets you pretty close to cumming. Justin gently nibbles on it making. you want to scream. Justin continues to flick his tongue on your clit waiting for you to release yourself. "Justin!" You says. "Come on baby" he says rubbing you trying to get you to cum. "Justin! Oh my god don't stop" you say in so much pleasure. Justin rubs you faster making you moan. You release your self making Justin moan. "That's my girl" he says. He slowly slides his finger up and down your slit. He licks his fingers off and you suck on his finger. You moans and lay back down. "Damn baby" Justin says. Justin gently places his fingers at your entry. Justin starts off with two. He slowly slides in and licks your clit. You moan and your toes curl again. Justin slides his fingers in and out faster. You moan arching your back a little. Justin curls his fingers inside of you making your eyes roll back. "Fuck! Justin" you whine in pleasure. Justin bites his lip as he pleasures your body. Justin slams his fingers into your curling them hitting your g-spot.

"Justin. Oh god yes!" You moan. "Do you like it baby? You like my fingers in your tight wet pussy?" Justin says. "Yes" you moan. Justin continues to finger you making you want to scream. Soon Justin removes his fingers and slides up so his face is up at yours. Justin kiss your lips and looks Into your eyes. "Your amazing" you bite your lip. "Really? You like'd it?" He smiles. "I loved it. Your so good baby" you say licking his finger. He smiles and kisses your forehead. "My turn" you smile. Justin sits down leaning his back against an arm rest. You slide down Justin's basketball shorts, along with his underwear. Justin sighs and looks at you. You grip jerry in your hand and gently slide your hand up and down his length. You bite your lip and gently lick the tip of his head. He moans and looks down at you as you tease him. You wrap your lips around him and slide down. You moan and slide back up then down again. You bob your head up and down him making him groan in pleasure. "Shit baby" he says gently pushing your head down. You go all the way down and back up. He moans and closes his eyes. You continues to give him a good blow job until your finished. He moans and kisses your lips. "I want you to ride me baby" Justin says. You smile and kiss his lips again. "Wait. Condom" you say. Justin sighs. "Shit" he groans. "Wait. I found one in my purse the other day. Hopefully I didn't take it out" you say looking in your purse. You find it and smile. "Yes" he say and puts it on. "Ok" Justin says. He grabs a hold of your hips and you hover your area over jerry. Justin slowly lowers you down. You reach down and set jerry at your entry. Justin slowly slides in you. You moan and look down.

Ones Justin all the way in you moan in pain and pleasure. Justin grips onto your hips and you slowly ride Justin. Justin moans and you moan as well. You grab all your hair and hold it up. "Mmm Justin faster" you moan. You slam onto Justin as you ride him faster making him moan. "Shit baby" he moans in pleasure. The room fills up with your guy's moan's. You close your eyes and place one of your hands on your breasts and play with your nipple. "Justin" you moan. You slowly lay down on Justin's chest and still ride him. "Ugh here it comes" he groans. Soon Justin releases himself and you slowly come off. "Shit" he says. You sigh and both of your chests raising up and down. The lights slowly come on in the movie theater. You look to see the movie going off. "Come on. Lets get dressed" you say. You guys get dressed and walk out of the theater. You giggle and hold Justin's hand. "That was fun" you smile. He chuckles and kisses your cheek. "Let's go home and try round 2" Justin say. You smile and jump on Justin's back and he runs to the car.