PERFECT SEX

"Baby don't do that" Justin says as he drive's down the high way. "What I'm hot" you giggle as you take your clothes off so your left in your bathing suit. You guys were on the way hot your guys hotel from a trip to the beach. Justin sigh and looks out at the road. You look over at Justin and give him a flirty smile. Justin looks over at you and chuckles. "Are we almost to the hotel?" You whine. "We just started driving" Justin say. You sigh and look at Justin. "I wanna be there" you say reaching behind his head and rubbing it. He stays silent an continues to drive. "Justin" you say. "Yes?" He says. "Maybe we can stay at one closer to where we are now?" You say. "Babe. I know your horny, but all our bags are at the other hotel" Justin says. You sigh and playfully roll your eyes. "I wish we had black out windows" you say. Justin chuckles and looks over at you. "Your half naked anyways" Justin says. "You giggle and shake your head. "Can I sit in your lap?" You ask. "I'm driving baby" Justin say. "Yeah but I can sit sideways" you say. "On the way back" he says. You sigh and look around the car to try to take your mind off your sexual thought's. "I have to pee" you say. "Lie" Justin says. You giggle and shake your head. "Ahhh! Justin I'm so horny! I'm sorry. You shouldn't have played with me under the beach towel" you whine. "I'm sorry I didn't know it would work you up this much" he chuckles. "Yes you did!" You say. "Ok well. Maybe but still" he says. "Well are you not horny at all? I mean it's been like 2 weeks since we had sex last" you say. "I'm a little yeah but I can wait till we get there. I hate car sex" he says. "Why do you hate car sex?" You ask. "Because it's uncomfortable and hard" he says. You giggle and look out the window. "I don't really care" you smile. "I know you don't" he says. You curl your lip to the side and look over at Justin. You take one of his hands off the wheel and hold it as he drives with the other one. "Your hands are so bIg and sexy babe" you smile. He shakes his head and chuckles. "15 more minutes and we're there" he says. "Can you go a little faster?" You say.

"I'm already going over the limit" he says. You smirk and take your seat belt off and rest your back against the windows "I guess I'll have to start now" you say lowering your hand down there. "Don't you dare" justin says. "Why not?" You smirk. "Because. Your gonna distract me..." "Mmm" you interrupt Justin with a fake moan. Justin bites his lip and looks over at you. "I swear we're almost there" Justin says. You smile and place Justin's hand on your bare stomach gently lowering it down to your bathing suit bottom's. you moan and bite your lip. "Alright! We're here" Justin says removing his hand and pulling into the parking lot. "Yes! You say and open the door and jump out. "Are you gonna walk in in a bikini?" Justin says getting out. "Baby why would I get dressed if your Just gonna take my clothes right off?" You giggle. He shrugs and you two fast walk into the lobby. "Can we take the stairs?" You smirk. He playfully rolls his eyes and you two run up the stairs. You two run down the hall way until you reach the hotel room. You smile and Justin unlocks the door. You two run in and Justin locks it. You kick off your vans and Justin walks over to you. You smile and you two immediately latch you lips together. You moan and smile into the kiss. Justin places his hand on your butt and shakes it. He licks your bottom lip for Permission. You allow him in and you two fight tongues. You moan and wiggle your tongue around with his. Justin breaks the kiss sucking down your neck. You moan and reach and grab the rim I his shirt and pull it over his head. You throw it on the ground and close your eyes as he sucked on your neck. Justin reaches down to your area and rubs you through the bathing suite bottoms. You moan and dig your finger through his hair. Justin rubs you faster making you moan. Justin lifts his face up from your neck.

"Is this what you wanted baby?" Justin says. "Oh yes" you moan. Justin pushes back on the bed and he stand at the end. You crawl over to him and look up at him with sexual eyes. "Are you gonna let me play with jerry?" You say. "Yep" he says with a smirk. You smile and bites your lip. You unbutton his jeans and unzip them. They fall down to his ankles. You smile and grab the rim of his underwear and slide them down. You look up at Justin and smile. You grab jerry and rub on it. He moans and looks down at you. You wiggle your tongue around Justin's tip and moan. You take Justin in your mouth and bob your head. Justin Groans in pleasure and leans his head back. You bob your head some more as you give him the blow job he wants. You go all the way down making him moan. "Fuck yeah" he mumbles. He looks down at you and holds all your hair out of the way. You continues to bob your head on his size. You moan an look up at Justin. He winks at you and you smile and close your eyes. Justin moans and bites his bottom lip. You come off Justin and rub him. "Mmm. I love jerry" you smile. He bites his lip and smirks. You lick his tip teasing him. "Babe" Justin warns you. You giggle and take him all the way down. You come off and Justin. You smile and Justin lays down beside you. You sit on his lower stomach and reach behind you and pull the string to your bathing suit top. You pull it over your Head reveling your breasts to Justin. you smile and grab them in your hands. Justin reaches up and grabs them. You lean down and Justin licks it looking into your eyes. You smile and Justin closes his eyes. He licks his tongues against your nipple and sucks on your peb. You moan and close your eyes.

Justin bites it and tugs on it. You giggle and bite your lip. Justin flips over and hovers over you. "He kisses it an comes off your breasts. "Damn look at those" he says looking down at your breast. You smile and rest your arms above your head. Justin leans back down and continues to pleasure you. After he's finishes he slides down to your bikini bottom's. he slides them down with his teeth. He throws them across the room and spread's your legs. You smile and reach down to play with yourself but he throws your hand back up. "Me only" he says. You smile and lick your lips. Justin looks down and spread's your folds apart. "

Mm baby your so wet" he smiles. "Your fault" you smile. He grins and gently kisses your clit. You moan and bite your lip. He licks you tasting you. "You taste so good" he says looking at you again. You moan and dig your hands in your hair. Justin starts to lick you everywhere. He starts to explore you with his warm tongue. You moan and your eyes roll back. "Oh Justin that feels amazing" you say say reaching down to him. He pushes your hand away and continues to eat you out you arch your back a little and wiggle your toes. Justin sucks on your folds making you moan. He looks up at you watching the pleasure take over your body. "Oh god yes" you say as Justin begins to flick his tongue everywhere. "Justin your gonna make me cum" you say letting him know your close. He flicks his eyes opening knowing what to do when he hears that. He slides his tongue up hitting your clit. "Oh shit" you say arching your back. Your legs begins to shake and close. Justin pushes them apart as he continues to eat on you. He sucks on your clit. "Justinnnnn! I'm gonna cum!" You say. Soon you release yourself. He moans and licks you clean. Your cheat raises up and down. Justin smiles and hovers over you. "Your such a sex god" you say.

He smiles and you two wiggle your tongues together as you kiss him. You pull away and lay your head on the pillow. Justin jumps off the bed and grabs a condom in his suitcase. He get back on the bed and opens it. He puts it on and places himself at your entry. 

Tell me when baby" Justin says. You sit up on your elbows and look him in the eyes. "Ok" you say. Justin bites his lip and slides into you. You lightly groan in pain as he slowly slides in to you. "Baby your so tight" Justin says ones he's all the way in. You wrap your arms around him digging your fingers into his back. The pain replaces the pleasure as Justin slides back out then back in again. You whine and lay your head back. "I'm sorry" he whispers. He kisses your forehead and slides back in. Justin begins to go a little faster. Soon you get pretty uses to it and the pain kinda fades away and turns back into pleasure. You moan and open your eyes and looks up at Justin who was very much into it. He moans and drops his head to your chest. He goes a little faster making you moan. "Oh fuck" Justin says in pleasure. "Mm Justin" you moan. Justin goes faster. You tighten your walls around Justin making both of you moan. "Oh god" you moan. He groans and bites his lip from wanting to yell. Justin goes faster making the bed move. "Justin!" You yell. "Yell baby. Yell my name. Yell it" he says. "Justin!" You yell. He moans and kisses your lips. "Oh my god baby here it comes" he says. Justin releases himself and slides out.

"Oh my god" Justin says and lays next to you. "Oh my god! Your so amazing Justin" you say. He smiles and his chest raises up and down. "That was perfect" you say. "See it wouldn't have been that good if we did it in the car" he says. "Nah. No matter where we are it's still amazing" you say. He chuckles and kisses your for head. "I'm still horny" you smile. "Good because I think we're ready for round 2" Justin smiles. "And then 3" you says. He smiles and you two go at it again