chapter 1

A/N :
Well here's my first fanfics ever . I'm so nervous whether you will like it or not. So please share your thoughts about it, it will help me to improve my writing skills. Sorry for the grammar mistakes cause English is not my language .

Thank you.

-Rai.(😊😊)

         __________********___________

"Katy Ashley Jefferson!what do you think of your doing!" I heard a faint yet sharp voice calling my name.
"Kate!" This time it was a billion times louder...that penetrated my soul.
Lazily I half opened my eyes to take a look. I saw a very familiar dangerous looking woman was standing beside my bed, with hands on her hips, burning eyes on me.

It's mom.

"Mmmm..five..more..minutes"..I mumbled. I curled myself like a shrimp under the blanket. My back facing her .My knees were touching my chest. I squished my face deeper inside the pillow. I grabbed the stuffed cow from beside and wrapped my arms around it.

"It's already 9,your going to be late!!"she yelled .
I growled in frustration as I have to wake up.

After a few useless attempts,my feet entangled in the blanket, and finally ended up with a thud when I crashed on floor. I was literally cursing my blanket that wouldn't let go my legs .

"Fuck!" I whispered. Remember my mom was here?I cannot curse out loud. But somehow she manages to hear whatever swear words I was using. This is one of the biggest mystery of my life.

"Language!" She shouted as expected.

After a few while struggling, kicking off the blanket I finally stood up.

My mom folded her arms across her chest " Will you explain me why are still in bed in the morning when you know that you have school?"
She was wrong. Basically,I wasn't in bed . I was lying on the floor flat with my lover,  that dearest blanket of mine which was not letting me go.

My sight was so blurry that it was really hard for me to find where my restroom was . I blinked for a few times to get a clear vision.

The floor beneath my feet was extremely cold.A shiver went through my spine when I stepped on it with bare feet .I bid  goodbye to my warm loving blankets.
My legs were trembling.  I was literally walking like a zombie . still somehow I figured my way out and reached the shower.

I did my morning business there and turned the shower on.Hot water started pouring down my skin...

"Mommmy where's daddy??" I asked .Today is  my fifth birthday. "Sofia's daddy brought her a big teddy  bear ...I want one  too" I said to my mom . She stayed quiet for a while A teardrop rolled down her cheek. "I don't have enough money sweetie, is it okay if I try to give it to you next year?"she said caressing my cheek "please forgive me" . Actually  I didn't understand anything that time .
"Its okay mommy any other time"I said as I wrapped my little arms around
her neck  playfully.