CHAPTER 4 :A DAY WITH HIM

Hey guys here is chapter 4 .
I acsses wattpad through mobile  and I don't know how to add cast so I'm leaving this to you . You can you imagine the characters in your own way.

Enjoy!

"Here ,see for yourself"he handed me his phone to see some photos. I hold it with shaking hands .He was leaning towards me making my heart racing inside my chest. Beautiful fragrance of manly cologne filled my nostrils . I was trying very hard not  sniff . Guess what? You're right. I obviously failed.
"Are you sniffing?" He asked me playfully.
"N-no ,nah ,never" I said in a raspy voice.
"These are my childhood photos! " I exclaimed. I Covered my mouth with my free hand to prevent myself from screaming.
"Our's actually"he corrected.
I have some of those photos in my album for years and
Holy shit!!! I didn't even knew that it was him . how could I ? I'm such a dumbass ! . I mentally slapped myself.

"Who wants chicken sandwich?". Mom came out from the kitchen with a big tray on her hand which was full of chicken sandwiches, fried bacon, and orange juice . She placed the tray in front of us she was grinning from ear to ear and I noticed Harry was grinning like a cat who finally got a fish from it's master .  It's his favorite I guess.

"So my Nim is quiet grown up right aunty?" He asked taking a huge bite from his sandwich.
"Yeah, she's almost a lady now "my mom gave him  a genuine smile.
"Nim? Who's that?" I took a sip from my fruit juice.

"When I was little"he started "I used to watch a TV show . There was a girl who exactly looked like you.  So that's why I named you Nim " his smile grew bigger ,forming cute dimples on his cheeks . " It was my favorite TV show "

"My Nim ...I'm his Nim"

Key word: My

"You can take it as your pet name from me"he winked . God , he's so cute. He should be punished for his cuteness . it's a kind of criminal offense , attempt to murder .

Just put yourself in my shoe . the ultimate celebrity crush of your life knows you since the day you were  born . He even gave you a nickname . And  you are at  the age of 17 ,still unaware of it . your mom didn't even spelt it once before in those years.

I mentaly patted my mom . Surely she's going to win The Best Mother Of The Year award this time. Great job mom ! Proud of you!
Mom looked at the watch and almost jumped  from the couch.

" I'm getting late , honey can you pack my lunch I have a really important meeting today "
"Today? On Sunday?" Harry raised his eyebrows
"Yeah she's having a very busy routine this week . Businesses don't have Sundays"I chuckled and went to the kitchen and started packing her lunch. He entered the kitchen casually leaning on the freezer looking me work .