CHAPTER 13 : I CAN'T SLEEP

Only one thing to say...
This is a short but hot chapter.

Enjoy!

My legs were trembling as I walked to the door. My  guests? Well,They are following me . Great isn't it? Big people are standing far away and watching a little girl like me opening the door instead of open it by themselves.

What if there's a zombie on the other side of the door? What if it has a rotten face and bleeding limbs with no fingers attached to it? What if it'll give me a bite ? Then I'll transfer to a zombie!

Oh my god ! This happens when you watch Resident evil too much. I should stop watching zombie apocalypse too.

You're thinking too much!?

My inner voice yelled at me. I gulped a lump on my throat . With shaking hands I opened it.

There was a large and fat man standing in front of the door with navy blue coloured uniform on. He have a big gray moustache and a pair of burning eyes. It's a cop!

"H- hallo sir . How can I help you?" I stuttered.

" can you tell me what's the time it is miss?"

He's here in the middle of the night to know what's the time? Is he crazy?
I gulped another lump on my throat." I-its...um..1 'o'clock  I guess" 

" no its 1.30 already" he said in a hard voice.

" oh o y-yeah maybe" I let out a haver laugh .

" and do you know the rules of the city?"

" what rules?"

" its strictly illegal to play loud music after ten at night or I have to take you downtown ma'am" he said pointing his big fat thumb at his car.

" its my house!" Harry yelled surprising all of us.

" its my house . Whatever you want to say you can tell me. Don't scare the girl. I organized the party." He came closer and said firmly as if he's the owner of it.

" oh my god. You're Harry styles right? Really nice to meet you sir" the cop shook hands with him .
And I? I was just a silent audience of the entire incident.

" nice to meet you too" Harry greeted back.

" my daughter is really big fan of you. Would you sign that for her? And can you please take a selfie with me?" He  pushed forward a diary.

" yeah yeah sure. Her name?"

" Marie. She's Marie" the man's cheek turned red.

Harry took photos with him and gave his autograph " so ? Where were we? You were telling something about loud music right?"

" yeh I was saying that it would be better if you lower the sound of the music. Cause it can disturb the people around" his voice lowered and grew softer.

" yeah. I can try hardly " harry shoved his hands inside his jeans pockets.

The cop gave him a toothy grin before leaving.

Hazz kept his serious attitude until he closed the door. He turned to me and burst into laughter. Then we all started laughing hysterically.

" you can do magic. Seriously You did the miracle!" I patted his shoulders." Did you see how his expression turned upside down when he noticed Harry?"

" yeah he was looking like a cat drenched in water!" Louis said , laughing harder.

Rest of the night went uneventful
I worked hard entire Sunday to complete my homework. I finished biology chapter. Solved all mathematical problems. Finished geographical map pointing .