The Locker

Ahh, the thing that keeps all of your personal belongings safe while you study...your locker. The first thing I can tell you is that jamming your locker (putting something in the way of the lock so it won't lock) saves so much time and effort, trust me! You have got to keep your locker clean, it will make your life so much easier. The good thing about high school is that most lockers are smaller than middle school, so there's less room to make a mess. I have a shelf, books, a picture, and a sketchbook in my locker. That fills my locker completely. Most of the time you will have a book for each class, s binder for each class (if you are super organized) and at least a folder.
If you want extra stuff in your locker make sure you can fit it all in there. Make sure you throw away all trash that you put in your locker. Try to keep graded assignments separate from everything else in your locker if you keep them. Try to organize your locker by hour. If you have math first put your math book (and binder if you have one) on one side of your locker and have every other class follow in order. If you know what you're doing organizing your locker can be a breeze. But if you have no clue how to organize it can be a pain. Just make sure to keep all of your books together and all of your binders/folders together and you should be good. Don't be late to class because you can't get your locker open. If you need help ask a teacher or a friend/upperclassmen. Or just get to class and tell your teacher you had locker trouble.