Class...boo

No one likes going to class (if you do it's perfectly fine). Unfortunately you have to go, so just make sure you pay attention. Colleges may not look at your grades this early but practicing good grades and attention will pay off in the long run. You get more rewards (mainly less finals depending on your school's policy) but nonetheless you get something out of having good grades. Don't skip class...nothing else to really say on that one, just don't do it. There's no point in skipping class to hang out with your friends, it's not worth it. Make sure that you get your homework done. Even if you can't turn it in on time it turning it in late will show your teachers that you care about your grade. Having zeros in the grade book isn't good either. I'm not trying to sound like a parent, but this stuff is important. If you don't know if you turned something in or have any questions about your grade ask your teacher, they will tell you everything you needs to know and hopefully answer your questions. Class has never been "fun" for me. You can take extracurricular classes, they are more fun. There are classes like Band, Choir, art, theater, and multiple others (extracurriculars very from school to school). While for classes like Band and Choir there are concerts and competition, classes such as art and theatre don't have contest but you should still keep your grade up. For class where there is competition you need o have no more than one "F" (again depending on school policy). So last time I'm gonna say it, while it may be tempting to go out with your friends, don't skip class just go. Skipping isn't worth the hassle.