SNEAK PEEK

CHAPTER 1

~My Granny Once Told Me "Nothing Happens Before Its Time"~

As I got up for my first day back to school, my instincts told me today's going to be a pretty fucked up day. I got out of bed making sure not to wake my brother. I went and take a nice relaxing shower trying to forget last night events as tears ran down my face,  looking in the mirror wondering what happen to that beautiful,jovial and happy girl that use to appear every morning.

As I pulled out of the driveway,  I realized I forgot my cell. Going on a mission to get it back before the 'devil' himself wakes up, trying my best not to make any noise... Seconds later I was on my way out when I heard footsteps,  I got afraid and started panicking thinking it was the devil only realizing seconds later it was Baxter ,my rottweiler dog.

As I arrived at school i notice how much the school changed, instead of the dull white walls I was welcomed with bright blue walls.  There were lots of first graders and other new faces.

As I continued walking down the halls of Jackson High School the insults started coming  I really thought this school year would be different but I guess not.

Okay.  Let me explain growing up the I had no father and my mom passed away two years ago since then I have been living with my brother Ryan. I don't believe in love anymore I guess you can say I fell in love with a fuck boy it was the typical "love at first sight" seems he wanted only wanted one thing .

Well there you have it... Welcome to my fucked up life.