Waking up to LA

A/N: okay hiiiii, I'm really sorry that last chapter was really short but I was gonna make it longer and then I changed my mind 😋 if you knew me, you'd know I do that a lot. Anyways, I've discovered that I'm a MAJOR procrastinator! I had this reealllyyy important homework due and I just kept putting it off and putting it off right till the last minute! Ugh I'm such an idiot. Byeeeeeeeeeee

---------------------------------------------
"MORGAN GET UP WE'RE IN LA!" Sophia and Mack shook me awake and I realised that everyone was starting to get off the plane. I jumped up without hesitation and grabbed my bags as we hurriedly rushed out the plane and into the airport.
"Woah." We gasped.
"How are we gonna find the section through all these people?" Sophia moaned.
"Maybe by following the sound of screaming girls." I said sarcastically as my sister punched me in the arm. We grabbed our bags and dragged them over to a little red carpet fenced off with red velvet rope. At the end of the carpet in a little room were three bodyguards surrounding someone. The three of us walked in quietly to be greeted by Cameron!
"Hey girls! It's so great to finally meet you! Oh and congrats on winning the contest!" He smiled as he engulfed us into a huge hug. WHY IS HE SO DARN CUTE?!? Haha sorry.
"It's great to meet you too! So where is everyone else?" Mack asked.
"The rest of the cast are at the hotel we're all staying at. I just wanted to meet you first." He winked. We grinned ear to ear as we followed him and the bodyguards into the limousine. That's right, a limo 😎

After the drive and getting to know cameron, we arrived at a beautiful five star hotel.
"Wow. This place is huge!" We gushed as we dragged our luggage into the lobby. Cameron signed us in and walked us up to the top floor where we saw Debby, Skai, Karan and Kevin smiling and waving at us.
"Hey guys. This is Morgan, Morgan's sister Sophia and Their best friend Mack." He pointed at each one of us as we were introduced and hugged by them all.
"We're sorry we didn't get to come see you at the airport it's just Peyton has an audition so we had to drop her off and Cameron wanted to be the first to meet you so he beat us to it!" Skai laughed.
"It's fine! it's so great to meet you guys! we'd never expected something like this to happen!" I smiled.
"Well neither did we! we've always wanted to do something like this and finally the producers have let us do our first contest!" exclaimed cameron.
"Ok you three. Your room is at the end of the hallway and we'll let you guys unpack whilst Kevin and I get lunch ready." said Debby. we nodded and rushed into our large room. it had three beds (which were super comfy), a flat screen tv, a private bathroom and a little terrace outside.
"I call dibs on the end bed!" Sophia cried as she flopped onto it before we all walked into the room.
"I call the middle one!" cried Mack as she leaped onto that one.
"And I guess I'm in the last one!" I shrugged as I pulled my bags over to it and started to unpack my clothes and bedding. I laid out my duvet and placed down my Louis Tomlinson pillows. Soon after we had unpacked everything, Debby called us into the kitchen for lunch.

"Thanks so much! it was delicious!" everyone thank Debby and Kevin for the club sandwiches they made for us and we all made our way into the living room. In the center was a large red leather couch that everyone jumped on before cameron and I could get to it. Debby and Kevin sat on the chairs next to it, Karan was next to Sophia, Mack was next to skai and Cameron and I ended up sitting together on the floor. Awkward, I think not! We were all settled down when suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"I got it!" Debby called out. it was peyton.
"Hey peyton how did the audition go?" we all asked her.
"Great I think. I just hope I get the part! oh, and you three must be our contest winners! it's lovely to meet you!" she smiled and waved. no hug from her though. she sat in one of the chairs and we chose a movie to watch. Debby ready the movies out, "Okay, so we've got mean girls?"
"No too girly!" the boys moaned.
"Grown ups 1 & 2?"
"Too embarrassing!" smirked Cameron. I giggled.
"Titanic?" We looked at each other.
"Why not?" we agreed eventually as Debby put it in the DVR.

The movie was almost over and almost everyone was in tears. Even the boys! not realizing what I was doing, I rested my head on Cameron's shoulder as a tear dripped onto his shirt. he just smiled. I don't think he minded. when the movie was over we were all practically asleep so we trudged into our rooms. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I thought about everything that had happened today and how surreal it was.

I met Cameron Boyce. The Cameron Boyce