Going Home

"Flight 27 to New York is ready to board. Please make your way down to the plane." The intercom said. It was like a déjà vu but this time I wasn't excited, I was depressed.

"So I guess this is goodbye," I tried to smile whilst holding back tears.

"We'll all miss you three!" Everyone hugged us. Cameron wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You'll come back to see me, right?" He asked.

"Of course I will! But next month I promise I'll get you tickets to come to New York." I kissed him but it was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello Morgan. I'm sorry for such a late reply. I have feedback from the record company; I would like to sign you to Syco Music," it was Simon. God, this has to be a dream.

"Oh my god thank you so much sir! This is truly a dream come true!" I was almost crying.

"I have talked to your parents and they have agreed to signing you. I will meet you when you arrive back at the airport."

"Ok, thanks sir. I'll see you then!" I replied utterly speechless.

"See you then. Have a safe flight." And then that was it. I looked around at everyone to see them jaw-dropped.

"Anyone who is taking flight 27 to New York, the plane takes off in five minutes." The intercom said.

"Quick! Sorry guys! See you soon." Sophia dragged Mack and I away with our bags.

"Bye guys! Love you all!!!" We yelled as we made our way down to the plane.

Thank god we found decent seats. Well, Mack and Sophia did anyway. They sat together and left me to sit next to a 6 year old girl and her mom. Just as I was about to put on my headphones, the girl asked "are you Morgan Lewis?"

"Yes sweetie I am," I smiled.

"Could I have your autograph please?" Woah, my first autograph already. I could get used to this!

"Sure! What's your name?"

"Athena," she replied.

"Well Athena, you have a very beautiful name." I said as she blushed and handed me the paper and pen.

I wrote:

To Athena, thank you very much for being such a loving and dedicated fan.

Love, Morgan Lewis

PS I love your name!

She looked so happy when I handed it to her.

"Thank you so much!" She grinned and hugged me. Her mom turned so she faced me.

"Thank you honey. She really loves hearing you sing and she can't wait for your first album." Awww that's adorable!

"It'll be soon, I promise." I winked at them.

"Good morning everybody! Please fasten your seatbelt and turn off all electronic devices. Thank you for flying with us," A flight attendant said in her annoying, perky voice. Soon after, the jet took off and we were on our way back to New York.

***

"Miss! Miss! Could you please wake up? We have arrived." I slowly opened my eyes to see 3 flight attendants crowding around me and my sister and Mack there too.

"Oops! Sorry!" I grabbed my bags and ran outside with Sophia and Mack.

"Look! Is that...mom?" Sophia pointed at a black limousine and standing outside was a woman with long red hair just like mine and Sophia's.

"Yes Soph, it is!" We all ran over to her and jumped into her arms.

"Mom! We missed you so much!" Sophia and I chorused.

"I missed you guys too! I'm so proud of you, Morgan!" She hugged me as Simon stepped out of the limo.

"Simon? What are you doing here?" Mack asked.

"Well, you don't think you'll be travelling in a regular car do you? Morgan's famous now! This is your new ride." We sat down in the limo and drove home. I pressed my forehead on the black, privacy-glass window; now that I have a career, it's gonna be a long time until I see Cameron again. I hope he doesn't think any different of me. What about Peyton? She seemed kinda into him. Stop worrying, Morgan. They'll be fine.