Forgive & Forget

42 missed FaceTime calls from Alysia. She really is a stalker! Once dried and in my pjs, I called her up.
"Hey Aly! What's up?" I smiled but she just stared at me blankly.
"What? Don't do that its creeping me out."
"Have you seen the picture?" She asked.
"What picture?"
She got out her phone and showed me a picture that was slightly blurry.
"I can't see. Zoom it in a little. A little more. Little but more. Wait. Is that-"
"It's them," she cut me off.
"When was this uploaded?"
"Why don't you ask Lover Boy?" she switched off her phone and sighed.
"I've gotta go Alysia. I'll talk to you soon."
I managed to find the photo she showed me on the Internet so I went into the living room and stood in front of the tv that Cameron was watching. Peyton was sitting in the armchair awkwardly away from both of us.
"Care to explain this?" I turned my iPad around so they could see the picture clearly.
He glared at Peyton, "it's really not what it looks like! She push-"
"Yeah whatever. I've heard that excuse before. You're kissing her, Cameron. How did this even get uploaded?!" I questioned him.
"Stupid paparazzi," Peyton mumbled.
"I can't believe you! After an amazing day you go out and do this? I really thought I could trust you." My voice started to become a lot softer as I sat down and rested my head in my hands.
"I'm so sorry but this is all a misunderstanding, I swear." He tried to explain but it was pointless.
"Please, Cameron. Don't waste your time."
"Yeah she's right. Don't waste your time. She's not worth it anyway."Peyton stated.

Ouch. That hurt.

He stared daggers at her and turned to me. "Morgan I am so so sorry!"
"I'm sorry too. Sorry that I ever bothered trying." There was a deadly silence until i said, "Do you know what sucks the most about falling for someone you know you're not right for? You fall anyway because you think they might be different. Turns out that someone was never different. He just turned out to be like everyone else,"
I took my iPad and went back into my room but stopped by the door.
"I did something so stupid Morgan and I regret it. Please forgive me." He pleaded.
"Y'know what, I do forgive you. But don't think that I'm going to forget it like that. We're done, Cameron."

*cameron's POV*
"I swear to god Peyton! If you EVER do anything like that again...I don't know what I'll do. You made me lose my girlfriend." I yelled at her.
"I'm sorry Cameron! I really am! I was just jealous of you two. The way Morgan would kiss your cheek gently and then you'd pull her in, when you'd watch movies with her when she's sick, everything!" She was practically in tears so I knew she wasn't faking this.
"Alright. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you but please just do one thing."
"Sure,"
"Go and talk to Morgan. Explain everything to her."

*Peyton's POV*
I knocked on the girls' room door.
"Come in," Morgan said, snivelling.
"Don't cry." I said softly.
"What do you want Peyton?"
"I here to explain it all to you," I told her, hoping that she wouldn't kick me out or anything.
"Okay then,"
"When you went to take a shower, Cameron and I were alone in the living room. I kinda had feelings for him before you two started dating so I was pretty jealous. So, being the selfish girl I am, I kissed him not realizing that there was paparazzi right outside your window. I'm really sorry."
"You're not selfish. And thank you for clearing that up. I forgive you properly now." She smiled and I hugged her.
"Are you going to talk to Cameron?" I asked.
"In the morning. I need to get an early night tonight."
"Alright. Goodnight, Morgan." I hugged her once more before leaving the room and closing the door behind me.

A/N hi peoplez

I'm super sorry for making Peyton sound like a total jerk in this part of the book. I do really like her! This was just my 'vision' but now they're friends so I'm sorry if anyone hated me for that but HATERS GONNA HATE.

Thanks
Peace ~ Lola xxx