Little Wolf

Mike ran a nervous hand through his hair as he hears them both. "Man can't you be quiet." It was only a mumble to himself, but with no music playing, they were even louder than before. The bar would close soon and Erwin at least has to make a check on everything. Mike was at a loss on whether he can disturb them or not. Besides he knew that Nile was waiting with Lena. This situation was so fucked up.
By now the air reeked of their actions and Erwin grew sick of it. He groans and leaves the heated body of Levi to open the small window. That would not be enough, but he couldn't open the door just yet. Naked he stands there leaned against the doorframe with a pack of cigarettes in his hands looking at Levi. "The night is over soon. Before you leave let me make sure, that everyone left. Do you got this time? " Even tho he sounded collected, a bit hoarse but collected, he wasn't at all. He was extremely sad and his heart arched painfully at the thought of letting his lamb go without knowing when he can see him again. Flipping his cigarette in his mouth he got an idea and hurried to take a piece of paper and a pen. "Here, I want to see you again, but not here. It is too dangerous for both of us. I entrust you don't use it against me." Worn on the plain white was the private address of erwin. It was a huge danger to give this to s criminal but by now he didn't cared.
"Remember it and burn it, please Lamb. I don't want to endanger my daughter nor you. And don't wear that." with that he means the obviously gangster like clothes. It says easy for erwin to know by just a glance at his clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rolling to his side, he hummed when he felt the outside cool air creeping into the warm room, giving him some freshness from the stuffiness of the heated actions from before. He may have been lying on a desk, but he didn't care; slowly sitting up as he carefully got off of it and used it as support for his now weak legs. Nodding at Erwin, he understood why he was being cautious; you never know when something on a piece of paper gets seen by another pair of eyes, meaning that he couldn't risk having the rest of the gang seeing this, he didn't need them going after Erwin and his daughter. He wouldn't know what he would've done if that nightmare came true. Seeing his writing displayed nearly with black ink against white paper, he read the words and forced his mind to engrave it into his memory, frowning as he read it over and over again before nodding to let the blonde know he got what he meant.
"I'll try find some decent clothes then" he chuckled tiredly before rubbing his eyes to make himself more awake, "Might as well give you this.."

Taking a pen from his desk, he began scrambling it on the back of the page before handing it to him. "In case you need to reach me" he mumbled, handing his phone number to Erwin before reaching down to grab his clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A wide smile forms on his lips, as he types the number of Levi in his phone saving it as "my little lamb". No one will know who is meant by this and most people will think, that he means his daughter with it. By now both of them share information, that makes the other one vulnerable. If they will be safe like this will show itself over time. It was a surprise, that he trusted this man so easily, when he learned to have a natural distrust in everyone he meets. This man there starting to oldest his clothes was something else. He possessed his heart already and he knows that he would do anything for the safe state of him.
After burning the piece of paper he starts to collect his own clothes. A shirt was close to his lamb and he couldn't refrain from kissing the raven hair, before he gets dressed himself, still smoking his cigarette.

Meanwhile in the bar.
"Uncle Nile when will dad be ready?" A blonde girl next to the cop asked him yawning big times. He pats the girl on her sun blonde locks. "Soon Lena. He will be here any second now." He glances at his watch once again. It was getting very late and the young lady should go back to bed already. Where is he? "Hey Mike get your boss here already." Annoyed Mike groans as he gets up from the bar and walks over to the office. He can hear a phone ringing and Nile screaming at him again. "Mike I have to go! Take care of Lena." Mike just waves his hand this and knocks softly on the door. He knew, that Erwin still had company. "Erwin, I hate to interrupt you, but Lena is waiting. Everyone left already. "