Pulled Apart

Next Chapter! I hope you like it! Pic of May ^^

***
My name is Maven Stewart, they call me May for short. I have a sibling named Jupiter Stewart, Jupe for short.

I guess my parents wanted something original for our names, Maven wasn't a popular choice.

My family is the main reason I'm leaving.

I pack my bags, everything I have ever known was concealed in these four walls. Right now I live in Ohio.

I never moved around much, hence how I have known Jen so long. My dad however, did. I never knew him, up until I was 7 I thought he lived in the computer screen I video chatted on.

I didn't know him. I loved him but, I didn't know him. It's hard to love someone you don't know, but I did.

My flight away from the only life I've ever known is at 12:15 am. tomorrow. My brother moved away a year before me. He'll be picking me up when the plane lands.

My mom was never okay with my dad's absence. She missed him. I believe she loved him. I guess I'll never know; I wish I had asked her.

I'm moving to my dad's. This should be good.

Where the hell are my sunglasses??

I opened my phone and called Jupe.

"Jupe?" I said as the phone was being picked up.

"May! May baby! How ya doing, sis?" I could tell he was smiling through the phone. His very contagious smile...

"I'm as good as I can be considering..."

He knew what I meant; I knew he knew. Call it superstition or something but I know my brother.

"I know, stupid of me to ask..." he understood.

"How are you holding up?" I wondered.

"Not as bad as you."

"Love you, Jupe. Bye." I told him.

"Love you, too. I'll see you tomorrow, Maybie."

He said my nick name, May and baby put together. I love my brother.

***

I woke to the sounds of humming birds humming outside my window. I looked around my room only to see a bare room, except and empty dresser and only a pillow and blanket on my bed, the rest was packed.

My room was always my place to escape. Seeing it being picked and pulled apart was unnerving. Look how OCD I'm becoming.

I looked at my phone for the time, 10:16. Enough time to get ready and on the plane. I was in no mood to move.

I practically heaved myself from my comfy nest of fuzzy blankets.

I combed my long dirty blonde hair which was curled from a few days earlier and pulled it to the side in a braid, and washed my face. No need for makeup today.

Grey clouds swarmed in the sky when I stepped outside with my many bags. I called an uber and with in minutes it was there, ready to bring me to my dad.

------

That was chapter 3 hope you liked it. Its kinda boring now but once Cam gets introduced it will be lit!!!

I pushed the word count so gradually it will get longer of a chapter.

But low-key the only one who's reading this is my sister Hannah LOL))

-Cara