Chapter 1- A New Lord

Once upon a time in the village of Myrefall  a girl was long, light brown hair and dark blue eyes was at the village gates. Luna the lord of the village told her guards to open the gates. The young girl walked into the village and went to the lord.

"Hello there, are you Luna?" The girl asked.

     Luna turned around. "Yes I am, you must be my new guard". The girl nods "Yep I'm Aria, Aria Rylar" she said smiling. Luna led Aria to the guard tower and took her to a room. "This is where you will be staying" Luna smiles and walked back to her house.

      Aria hung her sword on the wall and say on the creaky bed. A guy with orange hair and hazel eyes knocked on the door "Anyone in there?" he asked. Aria opened the door "Hi I'm Aria, Aria Ryler" she said smiling. The guy smiles back "Hello there beautiful, I'm Hollen, Hollen Daniels it's nice to meet you!" He exclaimed happily winking at Aria. Aria blushes "I'm not beautiful, do you mind showing me around the village?" She asked. Hollen nods and heads out of the guard tower with Aria following close behind. Hollen points to a small building with a sign showing two swords. "This is the blacksmith, you can get your sword repaired or get a new sword here" he states. They continue to walk around the village as Hollen shows Aria different places.

      About 11 months later Aria was called to Lord Luna's home. As she entered the room she saw a very sick and pale Luna in the bed.

       "Oh my Irene, Lord Luna are you ok?!?" She asked worried.

      Luna shakes her head weakly "I'm very sick, I wanted to ask you something" she said. Aria nods "anything" she replied. Luna looks at her " If I die will you take over as Lord please?" She asks. Aria stares at her in shock "anything for you my lord" she said still in shock.

~One Week Later~

Aria's Point of View
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
         I can't believe she asked me to be Lord last week, this is crazy I must be dreaming. There was a knock on my door so I got up and opened it to see Hollen.

        "Hey, Lord Luna needs you in her room it's an emergency!" He spoke almost shouting.

      I stared at him worried and rushed to Lord Luna's house. Oh My Irene!!! She looks worse then last time! Her eyes are baggy and her face looks swollen. "You needed something my lord" I said trying to stay calm. She nods "Yes, I only have alittle time to live which means you will be lord, my guards will help you with anything you need but you will need to pick your own guards make sure you choose people you trust" she says but her voice is croaky. I nod and go to Hollen, maybe he can be my guard but he's only in training. As I approached him I swear I saw him wink. He's such a flirt it's funny.

     I smile "Hey Hollen, can I ask you a favour?" I asked him. He laughed "Anything for you m'lady" he said. That's so sweet of him, I hope I'm not blushing. "I was wondering since I'm going to be Lord, if you would like to be my head guar" I say smiling and blushing a little. He nods and I hug him super tight, I think I might love this guy!