Uninpressed

My phone exploded with notifications, vibrating non-stop against my bedside table all night long. I didn't dare to check it because I wasn't in the mood. All I could hear was buzzing all night, as I stared at my ceiling thinking about life
And that If I were a girl I would've used this to pleasure myself Bc why not. (That's a joke, yah lil nasty).
Eventually Ethan walked into my room and turned my phone off saying how annoying it was adding a few curses here and there and then walking back out...
~~~~
This school gave me a sketch vibe today...
it's definitely different, not like usually.....
it's more quiet. Usually people are loud, yelling across the halls, but today people are snickering in whispers about something. You can say the Juicey gossip has already begun. I don't mind or care for this fact but I was wondering if she were here today. It's been a few weeks since I last seen her, how was she? Did she look different? Did something happen to her?.....
~~~~~
Pictures of her flooded my brain all throughout the class period....:
Not just her but summer,
I miss the summer free times, now all we have is homework piling in truck loads. I was Stressed, depressed but still very well dressed....
"Mr. Dolan Is there's something that's more important than this class?" Staring blankly at the teacher until he he asked me another question.
"Mr. Grayson bailey Dolan do you know what your last name means and what it's origins are?" Raising his voice a little higher sounding a little agitated.
That's when I snap out of my own little world and back into reality. What the fauk does that even mean!
"Sir that's my surname, it's a proper noun. What...are you asking me?
"Where did it originate from and what's it's meaning?"
"It's origins are in the routes of Ireland 🇮🇪 , meaning dark haired....
But May I ask why sir?"
"Well if you weren't listening, Dolan, from the start of class, I said I'd be making the whole class do a project on the origins of their surnames".
That's when theres a knock at the door while it slowly creaks open and all heads snap to the right side of the room where sound is coming from. She pops out and stands in front of us. She looked scared, and nervous.
"Yes Mrs Moreau?"
"Oh excuse me, Mr Hughes but I had a question abo...ut the"
she was cut off by the teacher when he stands and starts to speak
but I could also hear chattering in the back
"Oh wonderful, and what might the question be?" Sarcasm rain straight through him
("Damn did you see what I saw last night, I think it was sent to the whole school, to everyone") says one of the kids behind me.
"Will we be doing....
she stops for a brief second when she chokes up from the mention of whatever it was that was being gossiped about at the time.
"Will.. umm be doing the projects with partners and recreating our family trees?"
"Mmm, good question, so yes thanks for mentioning that and you will be paired with... "
("I wanna be in a pair with her nice peaches if you know what I mean")
he looks around the class rolling his eyes and skimming the room
"Grayson B. Dolan."
"Wait Mr Hughes he's not in my class, and"
(of course id still fuck, she's a virgin it's going to be fresh out the kitchen. If you know what I'm cooking at")
"I don't care make it work, and write down the other pairs for me, will you" as he hands her a pencil and paper and goes on pairing people from my class to his other class.
She stands there, silently writing down the names in pairs.
(" why doesn't she stick that pencil inside her and help me have easy access into her tight cunt")
"Thank you for cooperating with me, you may be excused from my class" as she places the pencil back on his desks and turns to leave the snickering gets louder and one guys in particular says out loud
" damn will you look at that" and cat whistles at her
"who wouldn't wanna feel her, did you see the images too"
And another boy says
" who didn't! she had a Pretty Hot Ass and she was Tempting asfuu. I'd love to get in her pants"
"She got a PHAT ass that I'd love to eat"
"ENOUGH CLASS, the next person I hear say something I will personally walk you to the principals office, how disrespectful, and utter nonsense that is!"
She turns, and walks out the class with her head down, I turn to the guys behind me and ask wtf he was talking about and he motions me to my phone
"Bro did you not see it?Look at your notifications. She's got nudes that were leaked and damn her body is fine. Bc wow who does wanna get in her pants now"
Anger flushed through my faces a I looked at him
"Do you even know who she is?"
"I didn't before I seen these, she had it all in the right places, on baby I wanna get in pan-" I cut him off before he could finish grabbing him by his collar.
"Don't you fucking talk about her like she's some kind of-"
"Bro chill why you getting so offended she's not yours, she's with some guy named E-"
"SHES WITH NO ONE ". My voice bombs throughout the room and all chattering goes silent. Until the teacher speaks up.
"Mr Dolan I suggest you shut it and sit down right now"
"No you don't understand shit, fuck off my dick for once okay."
Shocked the teacher sits down and crosses his arms around his chest "princi-"
"You know what, fuck you! I was leaving anyways"
with that said I'm out the door wondering the halls. I walk out of the school and into my jeep waiting for Ethan to come out. Searching through my phone I see it. Picture, after picture, after picture. I don't believe my eyes, she was perfect. Curves in all the right places, her flaws just made her look better. Her birthmark perfectly shaped in a smaller version of Africa on her left boob right near the bridge that goes straight down the middle of her boobs. Her freckles speckled her chest....
Stretch marks on her hips, ass, boobs and stomach, like small tiger strips printed all over her Carmel skin. I missed how she looked underneath me, her touch, her warmth...
Just her...
Who took these? Who violated her!?Who was she with, what was she thinking?
No,
this couldn't be her...
next thing I know I'm breaking down slamming my hands against the steering wheel. Pain shot through my hand making it pulse but I kept going. It wasn't her, or couldn't be her. But then I remember what he had said
"She's not yours, she's E-"... E? Eth... eddy...Edward..E? Who's name could hat be.... was she with Ethan?!!! Ohhhh He's going to get it I swear on my....as I hear the bell ring I see students coming out into the parking lot, Ethan walks out towards the car when the girl from the other day walks up to him and starts eating his face and touching his crotch and him grabbing her ass, making me uncomfortable bc of how fast they were moving, but I open the door, getting out and I prop myself against my side of the car door frame,
"Oh it's you again?"
I said with a look of disgust written all over my face
She broke the kiss
"ah eeeteeweetee you're going to let him speak to me like that?" She looked up at him with a pouty bottom lip, giving him long pecks on the lip again, Ethan Breaking the kiss officially pulling away and hissing at me with harsh words "Grayson seriously shut the actual fuc-"
"Fuck you ethan, you knew that she was involved! And You hooked up with MY GIRL! you knew I've always called dibs-"
"Paybacks a bitch gray" she spoke up
"You did that? Well god already told me You di-"
"Yes, can you believe it! I took her out, got her drunk off her ass, stripped her of her clothes and took pictures. Only to shame her...Show her hoeish ways, to The Whol-" she said with a sarcastic tone in her voice before I cut her off.
"Is it Bc I called you a used and abused pussy and also said no one wants a fish biscuit aftertaste in their mouths?" Saying so with a smirk.
"Haha Jesus that's why your love isn't a virgin no more. Well she never was to begin with, she was the... leme say this she was the Used, abused and well defused.. like a bomb haha so easy, especially while she was intoxicated...
Well she wasn't even intoxicated! But acted like it, ohh and,
and I did invite a friend, Edward...."
She pauses to let me think
"You remember eddy. My ex? Well yah haha him, he was invited to do a little beating on her drums, if you catch what I'm throwing? Bc remember what I said last time..
The more the merrier " her harsh words slit me like a knife, reminding me of last time she said that.
"Eth-" he cut me off,
"Bro not my fault.. she... I couldn't do.." he has a look of uncomfortableness and confusion, or even scared a little
In his face before she cuts him off.
"Wow how do I explain it, Eddy said her tight cunt worked wonders on his shaft, i don't even remember him wearing any sort of protection either"
"you fucking-"
She cut me off and spat "DISGUSTING! Yes sir I am, you know me all to wel-"
"I swear if you... if he did-"
"What are you going to do about it Grayson? Hasn't it already happened? Jokes on you Bc She's used and abused, and since your a new man that means none of us can have you. you don't need that now do you?"
While this whole conversation blew through Ethan was quiet his head down
when he finally had enough, he pushed her away from him and spoke up cracking a little smirk
"Grayson are you dumb ass she's joking, i hope but if she's not bro... Im sorr-"
"Eth fuck off, and you bloody blond bitch, you can die with her ex in a hole
..and by you doing this shit, it calls for war...
bitch you just made the worst mistake of your life, be prepared for the consequences...
now Leave my brother alone I don't want to dare see you again!!."
With a stern look on my face, turning my back and getting in the car, starting it and calling out to Ethan.
watching Ethan apologize and kiss her cheek as if she actually meant something to him....
What does he see in that? It's not cute!
He's hops into the car and said
"I swear she was lyin-"
"But Ethan how do you explain anything she said? The story fits all to fucking well & the nudes if she didn't tak-"
"It's fake nudes dumbass!"
"Ethan how Is it fake it looks exactly like hers did the last time I-"
"You what? When were you?You were with her before!?"
I noticed what I had said...
And started zooming off as I pulled out of the parking lot, driving fast.
And As I drove he tried to get my attention, I forgot he didn't know that, we kept us a secret... turning the music louder and looking straight ahead, picking up speed as we kept passing Red lights.
Ethan still trying to get my attention more as we got closer to home.
I began slowing as we pulled up into the drive way. I turned the car off, trying to run inside as fast as I could. Ignoring him, and my feelings. The realization hit me as Ethan pulled me back into the car and I couldn't contain myself, I broke down, tears flooded my eyes.
"Ethan I-"
"Grayson it's okay, I got chu.
But you're such a dumbass most times, and you already admitted that you loved her once,
Once she knew that she fucked You up... how do you know she won't do it again?..: and god knows how she took advantage of you, so stop going back for more! What do you see in her.
Goddamnit.
My brothers broken from the same girl as before!" He pats my shoulder as I start to laugh and pull away
"Says the one who sees miracles in blondey over there!
"Gray her names not blondey, she has a name yah know!" He says a little agitated
"As you can tell Ethan idc, Haha. She's causing a war! And
If mom finds out that we think we're in "love" she would kill us both!"
.............