Invaded

There was never really a beginning...How's that for you? I Can't say I fell in love with her Because i don't know her...Bc she never wanted me to know her the way her friends knew her, but where were they now?
And Well I do know her that way....
anyways. ..whenever I look at her I just see her for who she is and feel the need to Invade her. Not physically but mentally, and toy with her feelings, make her emotionally distraught, agitated even. But in no way am I trying to hurt her. That's the last thing id ever do. I'm trying to understand her, by her reactions to my many different approaches. I'll show you, Just watch and see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week of summer: My special spot.

Grayson's journal/P.O.V:

Sweat beads on my forehead, as it finally trickles down my temple. As the humid wind of the summer blows all throughout me. Whispering its name in my ear, making its presence known to me. The way she made her presence know to the world when she stepped into school, everyday. The sun has set...
Im going to go soon because It's night time and I didn't want to get locked out and have to climb my window to get in again, But....
the lights of the city are so bright against the pitch black sky.
Colorful looking, kind of reminds me of.....
of her...
oh god, how colorful her personality was.
Her red cheeks as roses were red in a garden fully bloomed,
her lips so lump and a peachy pink shade, the color of a never ending utopia.
If she ever let me touch her...in any way, man believe me because we could work wonders.
Her hair had a hazel, chestnut tint
color to it looking
ever so luscious. Like the barks of my favorite getaway tree..
her skin a Carmel color, soft and smooth
(he basically calling her a snack.. hell nahh she a MEAL HELLA YAh)
I miss her touch. I bet she missed mine..
So Gentle,
yet so rough
the feelings her eyes showed to me.....
I sighed heavily,
No I need to stop, she's long gone. She's no longer mine..I can't keep thinking of her, yet again I can't forget about her....
....
It's almost that time of year again, I doubt she'll be there just like the last school, or recognize me for that fact. I'm in her past.....
I can't keep creeping on her, and moving to her schools , but Does she still even remember me? I fucked up here and there, but will she notice it's me. Again? Ever.

The sky So empty, yet so alive.
That Was the exact way she made me feel

~~~~~~~
Bell rings: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

I've Always hated these days, but here I am
I was here only for her....
The crowds of people were massive as i tried to get through the halls. Loud music playing from speakers inside a few people's lockers.
Familiar faces popped out at me ever so often but all I did was smile or wave. I seen Girls I had hooked up with in the past, that I would never have consider them my exes in any situations possible.
They were all over the place, here and there.... everywhere I looked.
(I know you're judging me, so stop! It wasn't that many woman okay)!!!
There were crowds everywhere, it was so packed I had to push people to get through to some places. It wasn't fun! People of different ethnics, gender, and sexualities (sexual identifications and etc)
flooded the halls, with cheers, and hollers.
"Hey bro, how was summer" "was good fam?" "Papiii how you been" and many other greetings.
I can hear conversations from all around me. I don't think any were intended towards Me, but then again I was known as a jock so all were somehow meant for me....
That's when I see them. My friends.
Jack dail, Arron carpenter, Ethan Dolan (aka my twin) Nate garner, Cameron Dallas & a few others and some of their new girlfriends taking up a whole locker corner. The...the ....
jocks crouch
as the people call it. Where all the jocks and their babes make out and do the dirty deeds of PDA ....
As I'm walking towards them.
I looking around for her. "Where is she?" The word slip from my lips accidentally, as some heads turn to me especially Ethan's, and I reassure him it's nothing by shaking it off and the turn away, when suddenly
My mind was interrupted as I felt a hand slightly, just barely graze against Mine
and the sweet smell of cinnamon and Victoria secret perfume engulfed me, filling the air everywhere. I knew that was her right away.
She was so tiny, yet so intimidating. She must've bumped into someone who wasn't looking, or tripped over her own shoes. She was always clumsy... because suddenly she plopped to the ground right in front of me, as she drops her books and fumbles to her knees to pick them up.
I Knelt down she didn't have to utter a word to me,
and helped her pick up her things. Right away I could feel the people looking at us, and I know she was uncomfortable.
when my brother notices he says something aloud bc people start to snicker about me and her...
("Are they the new")(was she who he was searching for?
("Omfg is she who he's fuckin? The man can do better") (etc)
"okay, you guys can proceed back to your greetings. Its none of your business okay...
It's not like they're a thing. He doesn't even know her...
GOD.. Okay He's helping her out, she fell"
Trying to explain my actions and getting frustrated when they don't listen, he goes on to say
"You know what, turn and associate wit your friends or I'll snap someone's neck,
Thanks it'll help.
Maybe help save a life, on the first fucking day back if you don't mind!"
he said with clenched fists and grinding teeth
When finally the snickering stops and heads snap back to Their original spots as conversations go back to how summer was...
Then she suddenly lifts her head and we make eye contact, she hurt by his words...I could tell
For a solid 17 seconds the memories flooded my mind, like she remembered me, I searched her eyes but..