Untitled Part 1

I met the famous psycho kid, you all know who he is, the handsome, charming Callum Ormond, but you should call him Cal, and we have loved each other since we met up in Sligo's car yard that day that Cal got stuck in the oil tank, but we are over the Sligo drama.

Well there was a few times that I had felt that I need to be with him. Each day I think of him and his blonde hair and his blue eyes that sparkle in the moon light.

Today I'm going to meet Cal at the beach in London because now that were boyfriend and girlfriend, we have to make the most of the time we have together. I was getting ready and I couldn't figure out what was the right outfit for me. I had to make a decision and fast. I don't want to leave Cal to be lonely. I had two choices I could wear, I could wear a summer dress with my bikini on underneath or I could wear my jeans and a sweater. I decided to go for the first option my summer dress.

I looked outside the window and my handsome boyfriend was there, he gave me a wave, I was so excited to see the person I love again. He blew me a kiss and I just smiled and shook my head like he was so immature but I decided I'd blow him one back. He murmured I love you, I repeated it back to him.

That was our word that we always say, it's like when we don't have anything to say because the words cannot describe how much love we have for each other.

I walked outside my house.

"Who are you again?" I asked humorously.   

"Come here" Cal said, with a grin on his face

He is full of surprises sometimes

I was so excited to see what he needed me for

"Do you need me for something special" I said anxiously

"Yes it is something very special because, he stopped his sentence at because then he picked me up in a cradle position and spun around and gave me a kiss on the lips, it was a very special moment for Cal and me...

"Well...We should go to the car now" Cal said to me

"Ya maybe" I said

He kissed me again and it was even better than the last one, it was so awesome I thought my life wouldn't be good, now that I know that Sligo killed my parents. I suddenly dropped my lip.

"What's wrong honey" Cal said confused as my mood changed immediately

"I just said no, don't even worry, I'm not okay but you don't have to worry" I said anxiously waiting for him to ask me what was wrong again

He started to tickle me. He said I'm not stopping until you tell me what is wrong and the truth" He said waiting for an honest response.

I didn't want to tell him but I have to because I do love him more than life itself, so I have to be honest with him but I'm so nervous.

Here goes...

"Okay Winter Frey, you have to tell me what's wrong" he finally stopped tickling me when I was in his arms.

"I just can't stop thinking about Sligo and my parents"

"It's okay Winter, you're okay, were okay, we have a beach to get to, so let's get to a taxi"

He yelled out taxi and grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

A taxi came and he sat me down right next to his warm body.

"Are you cold, sweetie?"

"A bit but don't worry, I'm fine"

"Here, you can wear it until we get to the beach or maybe you can swim with it"