PROLOGUE

"Woooooohhhh! Let's party! "the DJ shouted
The crowd became more wild and swaying their butts perfectly w/ the beat of the music.
"Hey! Ms. let's dance!" someone asked me but I ignored him. I preferred to sit here at the counter and drink my favorite liquor .
"Hey! Look at that girl! She seems a newbie here!" I heard a flirty voice of a girl threw that line.
"Yeah! Doesn't she know that when someone asks her on the dance floor she must go? she's boring!" another girl speaks up.
"Yeah right! She doesn't deserve to be in this place!" Someone added.
I can clearly hear them though the music is loud.
You know guys what I hated the most? It's when somebody is talking about me behind my back, coz in the first place,they don't know me!They really don't!
And because I can't take to hear them, I stood up and approached them. I smiled at them with full of plasticity then I get their drinks in the table.Without any words and hesitation I poured the liquor on their heads one by one.
"Next time mind your own business." I said to them calmly yet emphasizing every words then I turned my back on them.
They we're all shocked and speechless, take note! with their mouths hanging. Serves them right.Anyways,I'm Kazen Cazzpier Scott. My name sounds boyish right?It was all because of my great father!
Let me tell you a story.
There was a newly wedded couple. The husband badly wanted to have a son to be his successor in business but unfortunately ,her wife gave birth into a healthy, gorgeous baby girl and the doctors said that something's wrong to the wife's ovary so that, she will never bear a child anymore, never again! Sad right? But you know guys the saddest part of the story is... I am their daughter, their one and only child!So the story ends.
But wait! You're asking where my parents are? Oh, I don't know coz they we're no longer part of my life! They only care about business! Business here! Business there! and Business everywhere!
Majority says that I'm a lucky girl coz I've got the beauty, the body, the brain and everything that a girl could wish to have to and of course I have the money. They call me as one of the most Sought Bachelorrette in town! But they we're all wrong!
Oh crap! Enough for that! It sucks!
I'm 25 years old, I am a licensed entrepreneur and I run my own business.
Let's back to reality.
"Bro! she's hot! " for sure I'm the one they're talking about coz I'm walking at the side of their table.
"Let's have a bet! She'll come over here! " the guy said confidently.
"Game! If who will be the one she's going to approach. "
Do you really wanna play with me guys??
"Hi there sexy! "they said in unison
I stopped and looked at them with my drop-dead-smile
"Wanna have some fun with us? "
"Sure! " I said and approached the man in the middle and sit in his lap
"Woah! "His friends reaction
I went closer to him and of course he did the same, our nose are touching
"Wanna have some fun with me? In my condo? "He whispered in my ears
I gave him a smile, he was about to kiss me when I pushed him with all my might and slapped him.
"Woah! "His friends reaction again
He was obviously shocked on what I did so I gripped his collar and I whisphered to him
"You're boring Mister! You can't fulfill my needs! "
Then I faced them
"You're so called bet was over! Nice game men! But sad to say you can't decieve me! "They we're all dumfounded and I left them cussing their ass off!
Don't ever play a game with me coz you might regret it at the end.
I can't feel the ambiance here anymore so I decided to go back in my condo. The only place where I can be myself truly.
I hopped in in my car and drove recklessly. I don't care if I'm over speeding and nobody will see me coz it's past midnight. After almost 30 minutes of driving ,I got to my place safely. Then I immediately slumped on my bed to have some rest. This day was boring.