Chapter One: What's your name?

The sight of his face brings ice to my cold heart.

Knowing that he's probably laughing, laughing about he's stupidity of he's way of dating.

I can't believe he was with her.

He was with her before, during AND after we dated.

Did he really think I wasn't gonna find out about this?

Did he really think I was stupid enough to fall for his everyday lies?

Or was I really that stupid that I really did fall for it?

Ugh. What am I thinking? 

Why am I even at this party in the first place?

Why did I come?

Oh yeah that's right! Cause of my best friend Jadira. She pushed me into coming to this party. I guess I'm just so frustrated on being home all the time, I waived the offer to just come. With no regards to who was gonna be here. 

Weeks and weeks of renegading from my typical outgoing life, I felt too martinet for this generation.

Jadira felt like I should stop hiding, hiding away in somber. 

I guess she was right. I have been living in a squalid way. The day she came to my house I was under my sheets, hair had not been washed in weeks. Teardrop marks left on my skin, legs and pits left unshaven.

I found myself staring at him for far too long. Felt like it was something I should not be doing. Like he were to come up to me, try to convince to go back to him. Knowing everything he has done to me is impossible to fix. 

I shifted my gaze to unusual painting on the wall. Different shades of colors. 

Oh what am I doing?! I need to stop acting like some lost puppy, looking for its mother. 

I turned around as fast as could before he could have noticed me. At that very moment, I found myself in the arms of a stranger. A tall, tan stranger. I looked up and found a unfamiliar face, it looked back at me curiously, but fascinated.

"Oh, um I'm sorry."  I said, still wrapped in his arms. "Sorry, excuse me."

As I walked away, I felt a light tug at my arm. I turned around to find the stranger way too up close and personnel.

He smiled down at me, a brilliant smile. " I didn't seem to get a name" He said, still smiling hard. I couldn't find myself to speak. I couldn't stop staring into his light brown eyes, that took me to another place. He's smile slowly started to fade. "Excuse me, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." He stated slowly. " I'm sorry, I shouldn't have had came up on you like that. It was rude. I'm sorry." 

He started to walk away, in a brandishing type of style. 

Finally, finding my voice. I spoke up. " My names Aaleyah. Aaleyah Morris." He stopped and turned around. Under he's beautiful light brown eyes, I find the most amazing smirk on his face. 

"I'm Alfie. Alfie Price."