Chaper 7

Woo. Writing again. Don't be mad I've been super busy and lazy. Here it goes

After a few days of staying inside and doing nothing I finally got a text from Harry that said 'I'm picking you up at 8. Dress casual.' I groaned 'just what I need' I sighed. It was 7:30 now and I was in no mood to even stand. I texted back 'why'. All he texted back was 'do it.' I sighed. I didn't know if I should tell Louis or just not bother or not go all together. I sighed and didn't bother to text Louis. I didn't want to start anything between any of us. I got up and looked around my room. A complete shit hole from me doing nothing for over 72 hours. I got dressed in ripped skinny jeans and a band tshirt I had on the floor. I put my hair up and walked to the kitchen, hugging my mom goodbye. I walked outside and waited for harry. I texted him quickly 'hurry up I want to get this over with and go back home'

After a few minutes of no answer Harry pulled up in his overly fancy car. I rolled my eyes and got in without saying anything. He smirked "i didn't appreciate that text"

"Yeah I don't appreciate you" I snapped. His smile immediately faded and he sighed. I kinda felt bad but he was a douche. I'm not going to lie there. He made a short drive to a local lake nearby and got out quickly, as if he was excited for this. Let me tell you now I'm not. At all actually. I was mourning just the car ride here. I know every fucking human being would love to be in my position but it's not much of a thrill being in the car with a possible rapist. Who knows.

I got out soon after and realized he had set up a blanket, a few plates, some plastic utensils, and a few (fake) candles. I couldn't help but blush slightly which showed well in the light of the full moon. It really was a kind gesture but Harry just seemed so rude. I sighed softly as he pointed out the fact my cheeks were a slight pinkish red and then I sat down slowly on the right side of the blanket. I was hoping that the night would go by faster but as in droned on I got into it and eventually didn't want it to end. In the beginning he made some little sandwiches that I only nibbled on slightly. He gave me champagne in small wine glasses and as I downed a few I could feel myself getting slightly tipsy. Once I felt that I stopped. He told me some stories from his childhood as he cleared the plates and utensils off, motioning me to lay back (which I did). He soon joined me after he cleared away the few fake candles. I looked over at him as he finished telling me about the divorce of his parents then started again by telling me another story about how his cat died. I didn't listen in much as I just admired him and his completion in the dim light of the night sky. When he finished that he sighed out heavily and said softly "Tell me about you." I just shook my head and he nodded slightly "fine then." He said simply.

After some silence he shifted closer to me. He didn't wrap his arm around me or try to make a move. He just simply scooted over so our shoulders were touching. He then put his hand over mine. He didn't try to hold it or grip my hand. He just put it there, which felt comforting.