Chapter 5

The night went well. I just got a salad and he got . As Louis payed the bill i looked at him "Louis?"

"Yeah?"

"How'd you get my number? Did Harry just give it to you?" Louis chuckled loudly "No no not at all I found it in his pocket after he passed out in the car."

"Classy" I scoffed and grabbed my stuff. Lou smiled "He doesn't do it often." I nodded "Ok."

I paused for a minute as i looked at the table. I then looked up at Louis once again "Uhm... Harry asked me out and I dont think we could date because he could find out". Louis sighed aloud "Leave him."

"I can't do this. Its not that easy"

"Why" Louis furrowed his eyebrows. I looked away "Long story.." Louis nodded slowly and kissed my cheek. The heavy coverup on my cheekbone smudged off and he wiped his lips as he took a closer look. "Whats that..?" I tensed up and covered the--now showing--bruise. "How'd that happen?" He said, wiping the extra coverup off with his thumb. "I fell.." I said, shyly. He shook his head quickly "No. Theres a ring mark." Louis examined more and his eyes practically popped out of his head when he noticed the ring mark was the same as the promise ring he had gave Harry long ago. "Why would he do this?!"

"I don't know but i can't leave him because he could really hurt me." I sighed. Louis nodded slowly. "I have a plan."

A/N: Short and crappy as always. im tired but its only 11. i still need to write more.. grrrr