Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It was Monday morning and I had school. Dad had got re-located and he says we're staying here for good and I hope we are, I'm so sick of moving. New schools, new people, new houses, new friends, new enemies,  but  on the bright side new boys. The good thing about new boys this time is since we're going to be here for awhile, I can actually have a boyfriend and be in a serious relationship, like ones I used to have. When we started moving alot I just hooked up with guys and that was it.

I'm not perfect nor am I as innocent as people assume. I'm not a virgin and my parents know it. My parents didn't mind. My dad told me just don't get pregnant and I've only had sex once. It was with my boyfriend from my last real relationship. He wasn't the perfect boyfriend but he cared about me and we clicked. We had dated for about 6 months and we were happy together though we had our ups and downs, meaning we fought quite a bit. I wasn't in love with him, we were in the moment and its because it was our last night together. He was moving, he moved to Japan for crying out loud and long distance just wasn't something that was going to work out for me and him. That was only a few months before dad had us moving all the time because of his work.

I hopped out of bed and dragged my feet to my bathroom. I moved in Friday so I spent my whole weekend un-packing. I was exhausted afterwards and went to bed at eight last night. I looked at my appearance in the mirror above my bathroom sink and sighed. I looked a complete mess, then again most people do when they wake up especially when they had a rough night like I did.

I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair that seemed to be everywhere. My hair was a light brown color and it was a bit thick. My hair was wavy and came down to my back, from the back it comes down to where my bra hooks at. My hair is in layers and the shortest layer is at my shoulders. I threw my hair in a pony tail to keep it out of my way as I began to get ready.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and took a shower. When I got out the shower I felt so refreshed and clean seeing I spent yesterday un-packing boxes. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked in my room. I went right to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day and then began to get ready for school. My outfit consisted of dark skinny jeans, a light pink tank top, a white cardigan, and a matching pair of pink flats.

I went back into the bathroom and straightened my hair to perfection. Then I did my make up not really putting much on, just a bit of blush, some eyeliner, and then I put on some lip gloss. After all that I was ready. I ran downstairs and grabbed a green apple. I wasn't huge on breakfast but I eat little things in the morning, sometimes.

I grabbed my book bag, well my bag, which was really just a huge purse. I grabbed my car keys and was out the door. My dad was already at work and my worked in the evenings. I hopped in my car and buckled up. My mom took me to the school the other day to show me where it was, so now I knew how to get there. I was running a bit late but I didn't really care. I started my car and pulled out the driveway then was on my way to school.

When I got to the school I parked my car and hopped out. I heard the bell rang and a bunch of the students head inside. I did pretty well in school, A's and B's but that didn't mean I liked it. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted three good looking boys but one stood out in particular. I noticed they weren't right infront of the school like all the other students.

I swayed my hips a bit and I could feel eyes on me, seeing those were the only people not in the school, besides me. I knew they were behind me, so I knew one of them were looking at me or maybe all three of them.

I reached the door but surprisingly it opened for me. Then I noticed an arm coming from right behind me and I looked to my right and the guy said "after you" I smiled politely.