Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I was on my way to lunch and I was listening to my ipod. "You know that I'm a crazy bitch, I do what I want when I feel like it, all I want to do is loose control, but you don't really give a shit, you go with it, go with it, go with it, 'cause you're fucking crazy rock 'n' roll" I sang quietly to 'Smile' by Avril Lavigne..

"Hey beautiful" someone said and I turned to see Brett. I squealed and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Miss me?" He asked as we pulled away.

"Yes!" I shouted. I put my ipod away and we went into the cafeteria.

"How has your day been?" He asked and I looked away.

"Ok" I answered.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah" I confirmed looking at him now. He just reminded me of what I did in math. I forgot he was friends with Devin. He put a hand under my chin making me look up at him and meet his eyes.

"What are you not telling me?"

"Well I think you're really cute and might kind of like you and second period I let Devin touch my boobs and then I flirted a bit more with him and Cade. I was also a bitch to this girl I didn't know onlt because she had an attitude with me. Besides that good I even made a new friend her name is Kelsey she's real nice" I rushed out.

"Whoa what? I thought I was following you but I wasn't and you let Devin do what? Because I'm hoping I didn't hear you right"

"No I did but it didn't mean anything I swear" I replied. Whoa I admitted I kind of liked him! Wait did I really? Yes! I mean I spent alot of time thinkning about him after that talk I had with Devin.

"Hey you don't have to explain yourself to me" he stated but he sounded sad. We made it to a table and he sat down. I sighed and cupped his face in my hands. "I know I don't have to but I want to. I wanted you to know, mainly because I kind of feel bad about it and plus you asked" I rambled.

"Crystal I'm really going to need you to stop talking, I like you this close to me and your killing the moment" he replied and I pulled away and he laughed. I pouted and he grabbed my hand and said "awe don't be like that"

"You're so mean" I stated and he stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist so my back was against his chest. I put my hands on top of his and leaned back and he tightened his grip. He put his head on my shoulder. He kissed my cheek "if I tell you I don't care about what happened this morning would you forgive me?" He asked.

"Yes" I muttered.

"Then I'll forget you ever told me" he whispered in my ear giving me a chill.

"Then I forgive you" I replied, while grinning ear to ear.

"Hey guys!" someone yelled coming over and I looked away from Brett to see Devin followed by Cade.

"Hey" Brett mumbled.

"What, not happy to see me?" Devin asked with a smirk.

"I know I'm not" I grumbled and Brett took my hands in mine.

"Hey its my favorite girl" Devin stated and I gave him a disgusted look. 

"Look at me" Brett whispered and I looked at him and he stared right into my eyes. "Lets get our lunch, so I can spend some time with you " he sugested.

"Alr-" I began.

"What is she doing here?" That annoying voice said. I turned to see the same girl from math, the one that was on Devin's lap.