Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Cade and I finally made it to the class room. I grabbed Cade's hand, stopping him from walking. He raised an eyebrow as he looked down at our hands then at me. "Just want to say thanks, I'm not usually this quiet" I said and he kissed my hand before letting it go. I blushed and he wrapped an arm around my waist and said "well we can't stand here all day." I laughed and pushed his arm off me and he smiled at me. We went into the class room and Cade pulled out a seat for me and I smiled and sat down. He sat right next to me and then I noticed the guy sitting right behind me. Cade turned to look at him and greeted him, "hey man"

"Hey" was the guy's response.

"Uh Devin meet Crystal, Crystal this is my friend Devin" Cade introduced us and I smiled politely. He looked me up and down slowly and I rolled my eyes. Then his eyes stopped at my chest. I snapped in his face and said "my face is up here, and if you're so interested just ask to touch" he smirked.

"I'll be sure to ask later" he replied and I blushed and Cade shook his head.

"Oh god. Two flirts and opposite gender, this can't go well" Cade muttered and I laughed. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "You'll live and plus its no fun if they don't flirt back" I stated and winked at Devin.

"Devin!" yelled an excited female who then hopped on Devin's lap. Difference, I flirt with guys, I mean I was only messing with Devin, even if he asked I say no, I'm not that easy but I like it when guys think I am, because they're in for one hell of a surprise. And now this girl, just looking at her you could see she was a slutt. I didn't realise I was staring at them until the girl spoke to me, "what the hell are you looking at?"

"You're ugly fucking face" I replied and she glared at me.

"My face is ugly? Really have you looked in the mirror?" She questioned.

"Yes your face is ugly, you have way too much make up and just like your boobs your nose is obviously fake. And yes I have looked in the mirror, and mine didn't break" I smirked and she gasped.

"I knew I wasn't the only one who thought her boobs were fake" Cade said and I laughed.

"Are yours fake?" Devin asked with that sexy smirk on his lips.

"Find out for yourself" I replied and leaned over so my boobs were right infront of him. The girl on his lap gotup and started yeling at him. He reaached over anad his hands landed on my breast and he squeezed. I bit my lip to hold back a moan. He leaned over, his hands still holding onto my boobs. "They're real, and pretty big" he whispered in my ear and then kissed behind it. His hot breath tickled my ear as he spoke. I mean this guy was sexy. I pushed him away and he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and turned back in my seat and sat down.

I faced Cade and he looked pretty shocked. I grabbed his hands in mine and said "you can feel up on me later to see if anything else is fake."

"I might just feel up on every part of you" he replied and I smiled. That was not suppose to turn me on, especially since I was joking. He kissed my hands and then let them go as our teacher walked in. I could see these boys were both players. They made me feel like a slutt a bit but hey they're hot. Plus I like to flirt with guys especially players, because they think with all their charm and good looks they can get with me.

My math teacher, Mr. Thomas made me introduce myself so I stood up and told them my name and Devin had to add, "And her boobs are real" of course I rolled my eyes at him. "What are you going to let me feel?" I asked.

"Well that would consist of me removing alot of clothes but don't worry we have time for that later" he answered with a wink and my face heated up. I sat back down and looked at him. "Can't wait" I replied and he smirked. Something told me he wasn't a guy to flirt with like this, which is why I was kind of doing it. You could see he wasn't used to it the way that girl threw herself at him.

At the end of class I was walking with Devin who was taking me to my next class seeing his class was right next to mine. He threw an arm over my shoulder and I shrugged it off. Its bad enough we flirted like that, so I didn't want people getting any ideas.

"Crystal you know you want me" he stated and I scoffed.

"No, not really" I replied.

"You don't even know me, so why don't we change that"

"We'll most likely become friends, maybe"

"Friends, I was headed for a bit more"

"Well then your out of luck" I smirked and he narrowed his eyes.

"If I asked you out what would you say?"

"No" I answered.

"Why not?"

"Aren't you the one who said we don't know eachother?"

"Yeah and over dinner maybe we can get to know eachother"

"Devin I'd say no"

"What if Cade or Brett asked you?" He questioned.

"Brett? Well I'd say yes. Cade? I don't know, depends on how he would ask me" I answered.

"Why Brett?"

"He's sweet and cute"

"Why not me?"

"Because you're a player and I don't have time for games. A little bit of flirting is okay with me, and I'm tired of hooking up with guys and now I don't have to and I could see Brett as boyfriend material and not worry about slutts being all over him" I replied and he frowned.

"Yes I might be said to be a player, just know their is a reason why all three of us guys are close friends, we have alot in common"

"I believe it and I'm not saying I need a perfect guy because I don't want one. Their not my type but neither are cocky players" I replied and waved bye to him as I made it to my class.

Devin was sexy as hell and to be honest I don't plan on being with any one of those guys. I wanted a real relationship and I don't see that happening with any one of them. They were all attractive, Devin being the hottest of the three.

I knew Devin didn't like me. If he asked me out I'd say no because I can just tell he wants me, as in my body and I'm not really for it. I mean I did want to jump his bones at one point then seeing he was a player changed my whole mind. And I think me telling him I wasn't interested just made him want to get with me more. The fact he didn't know me and all we did was flirt showed he just wanted in my pants, I'm just hoping I don't give him what he wants.