Chapter One: Lunch Hang Out

The weather was just right to go out and grab some lunch. We all called an Uber after deciding who's going in which car. I just so happened to go with Conor, my crush. I thought to herself "Okay, this is your chance to get him to have feelings for you" Conor got in the car, then me, then Jack, Conor's brother. I couldn't help but stare at Conor, his hand running through his deep brown hair making sure he looked his best, but I thought he looked his best all the time.

We all eventually arrived at the Restaurant. "Oh my fucking god" said Jack impatiently. "How long does it take to get a fucking table?". "Just be patient Jack Jesus Christ" said Caspar to reassure Jack. After awhile we were finally seated and then we ordered our lunch. When the waiter walked over to the kitchen, I seen someone familiar behind them. Georgia, it was Georgia, my high school bully. I cover my face with the menu hoping she wouldn't see me, but she saw someone, Conor. Conor and Jack both know Georgia since we all went to school together, I've known Conor and Jack since we're about 5, I think I still fancied him back then. Georgia came over to our table. "Oh my goodness! Well if it isn't the Maynard brothers, I haven't seen you in ages!" Then Georgia glanced around to find me, hiding behind a menu. "Oh, and you brought Stacie along, hi, I guess" Conor didn't know she used to bully me because he liked her and I didn't want to ruin his happiness. But on the other hand, jack knew, and he HATED her, she just didn't know that. All the boys know about Georgia and so when she started to talk to Conor and Jack they all started to stare at me and whispered "Is that Georgia?" And "You need to tell Conor she's your bully, looks like they're flirting" and they were right. In no time Georgia walked back to her table with Conor's new phone number. Great, just what I need, my high school bully trying to get with my crush.