Chapter Two: Why is she here?

After a long week of working, I decided to invite the boys around for a few drinks and just hang out, I texted to the groupchat to come over in about 45 minutes. I then went to my room to change into something more decent, then went to my bathroom to just put a bit of concealer and foundation to look a little bit more presentable. I walk back out to the living room to put the TV on and just sit and wait for the boys to arrive. Half an hour later I hear a knock on the door, it was Caspar and josh. "Hey Stacie!" Caspar said whilst handing me a carton of beer. "I brought extras" Caspar said as he winked, I giggled playfully as a response. We all sat on the couch waiting for others to arrive. "So how do you feel about Georgia and Conor?" Josh asked. All the boys knew I liked Conor, they actually thought we looked good together. "Oh well, it's a bit awkward but I'm sure Conor will realize that she is a rude little twat" I responded. I hear another knock at door then get up to go answer it. On the way to the door Caspar said something like "oh wouldn't it be funny if Conor brought Georgia with him" Well, Caspar spoke too soon...

As I open the door I am greeted by three faces, Conor, Jack and Georgia. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I invited them inside and told Georgia and Conor that they could just go sit on the sofa while I brought Jack over to my bedroom. "What the actual fuck is she doing here?!" I asked in fury. "I don't know, I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen." Jack said in disappointment. "I'm just going to try to ignore her and enjoy my night" I said. "That's the spirit!" Jack said with a smile on his face. Jack put his arm around me and we walk back out into the living room.