Chapter 7

Emily's POV

When I got downstairs everyone was smiling at me.

"why are you smiling at me like that?" I asked everyone

"oh nothing" they all said and went back to what they were doing. That is until Niall walked in. Then they continued smiling at us. What the hell is going on?

"Ok what the hell is going on?" I screamed

"nothing" they all said and went back to what they were doing again.

"Idiots" I mumbled

"Hey!" they all shouted

"it's true the only decent one here is Niall" I said then immediately regretted it because they all started smiling again. So that's what this is about...ok I do have a tiny crush on Niall but no one needed to know that and I'm not going to show it either.

"Wait haha you think I haha like Niall?" I said in between laughs

"well...kind of" Harry said

"Hahaha you guys are funny" I said trying to hide my blush

I looked over at Niall who had a hint of hurt? Or sadness? But why? Who would like a girl like me haha I mean come on I only have a girl friend the rest are four idiots. Oh well he's probably just doing that because he's used to girls chasing him and not turning him down. We all sat down for breakfast which was pancakes, sausage, bacon, eggs, toast, and biscuits. I grabbed a plate and put five pancakes, three pieces of sausage, three pieces od bacon, scrambled eggs, two pieces of toast, two biscuits. I sat down at the table and ate it all in less then five minutes. I looked around and everyone was staring at me wide eyed and mouths open wide all except for Haley she just smirked at the boys.

"How does a girl eat like that" Harry asked

"I think we found Niall's princess" Zayn said making me and Niall blush furiously

"Ok number 1. A girls gotta eat and number 2. NEVER call me a princess and I don't like Niall like that we're just friends" I glared at them all

"wow...Don't piss off her anymore" said Harry

"shut up curly" I spat

"I'm going home now Niall here's my number if you wanna hangout sometime" I said

"it's 768-555-9043" I whispered in his ear so no one else could get it. He nodded smiling I smiled back.

After that I flipped the guys off then walked home.