Love Byte ~ 4c - Love U Nayan

Hey peepzzz..... again a long update...... *sticking my tongue out*

So how many are you waiting for ahemm...ahemm.....

                 //°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°//

"Be ready tonight... I'll suck the blood out of your lips and make you crazy for me..." he said naughtily and again rushed to downstairs. I widened my eyes and my mouth in a big O shape.

"Oh, God....! Some day he will kill me with his words..." I'm heavily blushing for his words and started whirling round and round by flying my hands in the air. Suddenly my eyes fall on the date. 6 months back I had seen Nayan on this date only 22 April I won't forget that day in my life.

I'm a computer science engineer graduate, to support my Papa I started attending interviews. It's not that I don't like working but I don't like this field, I like embroidery, designing sarees that kind of creative work. But Papa thinks that I'm educated, I should work in some big, big companies in the city. Like that I got selected in Chopra Technologies as Network Analyst with 25k, Papa was soo happy. One day....

Flashback ON:

Oh God, today I'm late, I have meeting, but I'm coming late.

"Oh this lift, what happened to it....?" I'm tensed and reviewing my project again and again because today project should be presented in front of our CEO. I heard that he's so strict and won't allow any mistakes.

"Madam that lift is not working.... Go in another one...." watchman said and I got irritated. I rushed to the other lift, pressed 5 number in the lift. The door was closing, but someone kept hand to stop lift.

"Oh God....! I'm already late and someone is stopping... Come fast yar...." I'm thinking and my breath got hitched, when I look at him.

A man, no a handsome man with 6 feet height I think so, his hair is swinging perfectly, his eyes are so sharp, his nose is soo long and not so much thin, his lips are soo perfect to his face and his jaw... Omg, that was soo perfect yar... He wore a royal blue color suit which hugged him perfectly. Till now I never observed a man this much, he's something.

"Focus Sana.... You have meeting with CEO and her your ogling at a random man" he just stood there and looking at me as if he didn't saw any girl in this world. The lift is closing, he again stopped, entered in and pressed the 8th-floor button, which is top floor.

"Who's he....? Is he the CEO or what...?" he snap with his right hand in front of my eyes.

I looked at him confusingly, he showed lift door with his eyes, I looked and it was opened. He put his left hand to stop the lift, I gave a formal smile and rushed to my team.

"Omg...! That man has really capturing eye...." my team called my name.

"You're late Sanaya... We're lucky that CEO also late... Or else I don't know, what he may do to us..." my TL said seriously, I'm soo tensed and immediately said "sorry", he kept quite.

We got a call to go to meet CEO. I removed all my thoughts and made myself confident to attend the meeting. Everyone entered the conference room, I'm last.

"I'm the starter so I should be focused... Sana you can do it, common Sana..." I suddenly stopped at my place by looking at that lift man.

"Sanaya..! What happened...? Any problem...?" my TL came near to me and asked with tension, I cleared my throat.