Love Byte ~ My Birthday Gift

Hey peepzzz... How are you all?

Staying home at safe?

Happiieee April Fool's Day 😉😉

My fourth birthday in Wattpad and 5th quarantine birthday. This year I have a very sadistic satisfaction that along with me everyone was at home 😂😂. Perks of quarantine 😛😜

Like every year I'm hear to update something on this special day...

I started to write a love byte but it became lengthy and I couldn't complete so I felt to publish it as a new book...

So here goes the prologue

"Mayur, what's my name?" she asked him directly folding her arms

His breath got stuck and left the cup in the basin. Thank God, it's a plastic cup or else the sound would resemble his feelings. He turned back to her without meeting her gaze. She caught him red-handed.

Of course, she's not dumb like me to forget names, was his thought.

"I don't remember," somehow he said it but it came like a whisper.

Pindrop silence, he can hear the vehicles buzz, her soft breath, even her heartbeat. He never observed anyone's heartbreak but his wife's one was not at all comfortable right this moment. He didn't dare to look at her face so watching her feet. They look beautiful with silver toe rings on her second finger. She has a long second finger which means his wife is dominating. That's why her cousins teased him on the wedding night.

Sahista was enjoying his state. A hulk like him stood scared in front of her bending his head was quite satisfying to her sadistic brain. She wants to torture him further but his cute scared expressions melted her heart.

"Okayyy..." She dragged the words to give effect.

His heart was pounding against his chest. Being an introvert he was never close to any female kind except his family and now this woman is scaring him to hell with her simple silence.

"Don't you deserve punishment?" she smirked.

"Yes," he whispered.

"So find my name in ten minutes and you'll have only one chance so you must finally choose only my name. I'll give you three clues with that, I'll decide what punishment you deserve,"

__-_-__

This story is dedicated to all my readers who encourages me to the next level though I delay things like hell. Thank you all for your love 😍💕😘

If you like the concept then please check out my new book *Cute Puppy Eyes*

Love 💕

April Melody 🎶