Love Byte ~ 5b - A Fat Girl Love

Hey, peepzzz....

How many of u missed Love Byte......tell me......

So here we go.......

                 ______---------______

Anu POV

I'm chatting with Anup, whenever I chat with him I feel like being me. He'll talk to me cutely and pamper me a lot. Even though we didn't meet directly but he likes to talk to me, never asked me to tell about myself but always enjoy my company. *blushing*. Someone knock the door.

"sh*t these bimbos came, they went to pub na..." *disappointment sigh* I hurriedly said bye to him and opened the door. Oh it's Pragathi, she asked for notes, I gave and she went off.

Oops, now again if I text him it won't be nice, though he won't feel bad, but I don't want to disturb him. Oh, my chocolate Sundance is waiting for me. After eating yummy chocolate Sundance, I started my programming. I work as a freelancer because scholarship is not sufficient to me, so I learned Java well and working as a freelancer.

Pragathi called me for dinner, oh it's already dinner time. I went and started to eat, you guys thinking that just 2 hours back I eat heavy food and again dinner. Those are just snacks, I love eating, though I'm fat I'm capable of handling myself... Umm... I mean sometimes I can't handle myself and fall down but that doesn't mean that I should stop eating... Ya, I'm blabbering to myself as no one is interested o talk to me. Sometimes I feel that there should be a man who loves and listen to me whatever I talk. Does that happen.....? humm...it won't happen.

Ah, I'm full and wanna kiss my bed. Today I'll dream about Anup because morning I dreamt about Deep sir. Even though I didn't see Anup but I'm sure he'll be sexy. *wink wink*

If these two handsome hunks proposed me at-a-time whom should I choose. Okay, now it's too much let's sleep.

Anup aka Deep POV

I'm playing subway surfer on my phone and eating samosa. Suddenly I felt a smooth hand touching my face, I raised my head.

"Angel..." I said by widening my eyes and mouth, samosa falls down from my mouth. She chuckled and bent down a bit.

Wow the view in front of me is... She closed my eyes with her right hand, I moved her hand with my left hand. She raised my head from that amazing view by keeping her right hand four fingers down to my chin and thumb on up of my upper chin and bobbed her head as NO by smiling sweetly. I blinked my eyes and looking at her beautiful eyes. She took samosa from the corner of my lips and eat.

"How is it....?" I asked naughtily with a wink.

She blushed and kissed my corner of lips. I pulled her, she falls on me and we both fall on the bed. We chuckled for the act, she is a bit heavy, I couldn't able to handle my weight and her weight also.... so I rolled her to my right side with difficulty. She chuckled, I can't stop myself, I smashed my lips and started sucking her lower lip, she too responding but after some time, she's poking me with her right-hand elbow with the inconvenience. I stopped and looked at her.

"My hand is under you..." she said with a cute pout.

"Oops, sorry..." I said by sticking my tongue out and started moving but, ahaa, it's soo difficult to move, so she also helped me. Poor my baby is trying hard to move my bulging body. We rolled and fall down with a thud.

Ahaaa... I got up and looking around. I'm on my bed only, I checked myself.

Anup relax yar.... You're not still that elephantine, now you've reduced your weight and have abs too see. And stop dreaming like this yar. You won't hurt Angel with your over Weight, so stop your stupid dreams.

I looked at the clock, it's 7'o clock. I got up and fresh up. I wore a coffee color formal shirt and cream color pant, I'm adjusting my hair by looking into the mirror and thinking.

At least today I should try to talk with my Angel. I don't know how to approach her.

As it is the classes are same, afternoon I have my Angel class. It's lunch time today I'm soo hungry as I didn't work out so I took only two toast for breakfast. I came to the canteen and took my meals. I looked around to sit, corner of the canteen my Angel is sitting with a dull face.

Oh, what happened to my Angel.....? I went near to sit with her, but I lost my guts. So I sat back to her, I looked back she's sadly eating her food without observing her surroundings. Didn't she like the food....? Usually, when she's eating food, she'll be soo happy that as she got some Oscar award, then today what happened...? I don't have guts to talk to her, so I too started eating but I'm not happy to eat.

"Anup....! When will you upload song....? See I'm not happy when eating also...." she said disappointedly with the mouthful of food.

My breath got hitched and I immediately turned back but she didn't turn back. So I peeked and saw, she's looking at my YouTube channel and talking. I heaved a relief sigh and sat back.

So, Angel is also my fan and she's also waiting for my song. Wow, I'm really soo happy that my Angel like my songs. Don't worry Angel at any cost this week for sure I'll upload the song only for you, sorry CuteMelody this time I'll do it only for my Angel. I'm eating happily, after some time.

"I don't know how you will take it, but I really want to meet to you as..." she's saying but paused.

I felt happy that she wanna meet me, I don't know why she stopped, tell, tell I'm listeni...

But the next thing she told it blew my heart with amazing melodious rhythms.

"as CuteMelody, but will you, believe me, that I'm CuteMelody who's your greatest fan in the world...." *disappointment sigh* she said like a whisper but I heard it.

Omg, what she's talking....? She's the CuteMelody who's my greatest fan in the....

"Hello... Okay.... Where....? I'm coming...." she said in the not-so-interesting tone and talking all her things. I peeked back to see her.

"My chocolate Anup please fastly upload the song...." she said and kissed her phone. I turned towards my front with fear as she's may observe me. She left the place.

Oh, my.... I can't believe what just I heard, she's the CuteMelody. Because of her encouragement and love now I'm in this position. I still can't believe that Angel and CuteMelody are same, I think I'm flying in the air. And CHOCOLATE Anup......hahaaaa.....

           _____--CONTINUES--_____

I know very small update......sorry for that.....*puppy eyes*

Wow suspense revealed by ANU......

What even Deep also FAT....? So what Deep aka Anup is hiding....

If u like plzz do vote and give ur valuable comments to ur CuteMelody......*melodious smile*

Love 💕

April Melody 🎶