Serenader ❤️(Asher)

Character name:Skylar

Me and Asher have been dating for 9 months and let me just say, I am loving every second of it.

I was at home, playing games on my phone and watching TV at the same time, ya know, multi-tasking, when I got a notification that someone had sent me a video.

Under the video, it read, "Here's a little reminder to show that I love you." and I instantly knew that it was from the most amazing boyfriend in the world, Asher Angel.

Being the curiosity freak that I am, I quickly tapped the play button the screen and there it popped up Asher with his guitar and I instantly blushed.

"I dedicate this song to a very special girl, Skylar Davis."he said and I was smiling from ear to ear.

It's been said and done
Every beautiful thoughts been already sung
And I guess right now here's a another one
So your melody will play on and on
With the best of em'
You are beautiful
Like a dream come alive
Incredible
A centerfold miracle
Lyrical
You saved my life again
And I want you to know baby
I-I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep hittin' repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat

"I just want you to know that I love you so much, Skylar and you're an amazing person.Don't ever change for anybody."he said and the video shut off.

At the end of the video, I was trying so hard not to cry."How did I get so lucky to get a guy like him?"I asked myself.

Girls, get you a guy like Asher.

To be honest, I feel like this one is the sweetest and cutest.