Cheater Pt.2 🙅(Jonah)

I decided to give this one a different ending.Read the first part or else this won't make sense.

Ever since I broke up with Jonah, I've been doing really well.

I've gained a lot of fame on social media.I have 22.4 million followers on Instagram, 30.8 million on musical.ly, 18 million on Twitter, 16 million on Snapchat, and 22 million subscribers on Youtube.I am now a professional dancer, singer, actress, Youtuber, and model.I've modeled for Gucci, Vogue, h&m, and other companies.So, as you can see I've been doing really well.

And, I actually found someone who loves me for me.His name is Kenneth San Jose and we've been dating for about 8 months and it has been the best 8 months of my life.

(here's a picture of Kenneth just in case you don't know who he is)

So, I was in my dressing room at the set of my new movie that I'm filming when all of a sudden I hear a knock at my door

"Come in!"I yelled.

I looked in the reflection of the mirror to see somebody I didn't want to.

Jonah Beck.

I rolled my eyes, rolled the chair around, and hopped off.

"What do you want and how did you know that I was here?"I asked, crossing my arms.

"I want us to get back together and you posted in Instagram."he answered, showing me the photo with the caption, "going to set!😏❤️!"

"Never gonna happen, Jonah."I replied bluntly.

"Please!I made a mistake!We all make mistakes!And if this changes your mind, me and Mia broke up a while back."he told me.

"Look, you need to realize that I'm finally moving on without you in my life.You cheated on me with some girl you met at a party.And if you didn't already know, I'm already taken by someone else.Someone who loves for me and wouldn't do ANYTHING to hurt me!"I shouted.

"I'm sorry, but it's over.Its been over, Jonah.I don't need you anymore."I said more softly.

I pushed him out and locked the door and sighed.

That was rough, but he needs to know he can't come back into my life like that.Not after what he did.Im finally moving on.

I'm happy without him in my life.