Crushes 💛(Asher)

Character name:Abby

So, it has been exactly 3 weeks since Asher and Kaylee broke up.The news spread all around school since then.

Their break up was the talk of the town...or school.Gosh darn it, why am I so awkward?

Me and Asher have always been the best of friends, but Kaylee never really trusted me.In fact, every time I came around him, she would shoot rude glares at me and rolled her eyes every time I talked to him.She would pick on me whenever Asher wasn't in the room, but as soon as he came back, she acted all sweet and innocent.Like a lil' saint.

Anyway, I really like him, but I don't think he feels the same about me.

I was at my locker when I closed it and saw Asher standing there.Being the scary person that I am, I jumped 15 feet in the air, not literally, of course."Oh, sorry.I didn't mean to scare you ."he apologized."It's fine."I reassured him, shrugging it off.

"So, can I ask you something?"he asked.

And before I could get my response out, he quickly added,"privately?"

I nodded and he dragged me to and abandoned corner.

To be honest, I've never had so much anxiety in my entire life.

And I once had to read a 2 page long speech in front of the entire school.6th and 7th grade included.

"So, I've been waiting to ask you this ever since Kaylee and I had broken up 3 weeks back, you remember."he said and I nodded slowly.

"So, here it goes."he sighed nervously.

"Willyoubemygirlfriend?"he asked so fast that I couldn't understand him.

"Woah, slow down, man.Calm down and try it again."I told him.He inhaled and exhaled.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"he asked slowly this time.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend."I answered.

"Man, I knew that a girl like you would never be with a guy like me."he said sadly.

"Wait, did you just say yes?"he asked me and I nodded with a smile.

Then, he quietly celebrated and when he realized that I was still standing there, he quickly stopped.

I just giggled and we both hugged.

Then, out of nowhere, you both heard a chorus of "awww"s in the background.

You stopped hugging and saw that a whole bunch of people, some even teachers,were standing right there.

We looked at each other and just laughed.As soon as the school bell rang, we all went home and I went to sleep with a huge grin on my face.

Done!Hope you guys like this one!