Tears

During 2nd period I made a new friend, mi na.
"Y/n?"
" yeah ? "
" do you want to sit with me at break?"
"Sure, ill have to tell Yoongi I can't sit with them, hold on "
I reached over the table and patted Yoongi on his shoulder when I felt a hand reach out to my arm.
" you do realise who that is don't you? "
I look at her with a confused face and proceed to tap Yoongi before she stops me again.
"What ?" I ask with a chuckle "can I not touch my friends now ? "
Her eyes widened like she had just seen a ghost and her jaw dropped so far that I swear I saw a fly go in there . I chuckled and pushed her jaw shut before anyone noticed and she embarrassed herself.
" your friends with Yoongi ? " she asked In a shocked tone
" yeah I'm friends with all the bts boys"
She looked so confused. "What's wrong?" I asked "you look upset "
She proceeded to tell me that BTS never talk to anyone outside of themselves or Got7 if they didn't have to and they most certainly never talk to girls.
I laughed at how stupid she sounded but I then realised how serious her face had become.
"Your not joking are you ?" She shook her hair, but I shrugged it off knowing that BTS obviously had to talk to people other than themselves. Right?

At  break I sat opposite  Mi na and began to eat my food, after just seconds of eating I felt her awkwardly stare at me. "What ?"
" you should go and sit with them , why are you here with me ? "
"Because I want to eat with you " I said as i frowned in confusion . I left it at that and returned to eating my food. As I finished my chips i looked down at my phone to see my Snapchat  blowing up.
I gasped at how many people had sent me messages, but I knew none of them.
"Hey do you know these people ?" I asked as I showed Mi na by phone
"Yeah they all go here , how did they find you ?"
"I don't know " I whispered as I opened the 50 messages that I had unread.
Boys messaged me just to say hi whereas girls messaged me to warn me to stay away from 'their BTS'
I let out a deep sigh and slammed my phone on the table before walking out without saying a word.
"Y/N! Wait ! " I heard her call from behind me " where are you going ?"
" I need some air " I said as I opened the door to go outside.
I have to say , today was the most confusing day I had ever experienced in my life .

*Jungkook's POV *
I saw y/n sit down on the table opposite me and I felt my heart start to ache, she hadn't spoken to me since the night we slept in my bed. Nothing happened between us , it was just that she was either talking to someone else or working and I didn't want to interupt her.
I saw her sigh at her phone and walk out a few seconds later. I couldn't help myself and I had to go and see what was wrong. It was only her first day and she was already upset.
Whoever was doing this to her was going to regret it, we wouldn't let them touch her.
I quickly walked behind Mi na with Tae and Jimin by my side and pushed the doors open to the field . The sun shone straight into my eyes and it wasn't even a few seconds before girls began to crowd around us.
None of us liked the girls at our school , they all acted as if we were their property and tried to fight our battles for us. I knew they weren't real army or maybe I would treat them differently.
" go away" Tae and Jimin said with a rude tone as we searched around them for Y/n.
Finally I glanced over at Tae and at that moment his eyes lit up " there she is !"
We ran over to her side to see her crying into her lap and wiping away her tears with her sleeve.
" what happened?" I asked concerned.
She looked up at me and gave me her unlocked phone , which  was connected to a portable charger and already had snapchat opened onto the screen.
Messages were flooding the screen and the line of blue speech bubbles was getting longer.
" who are these people ? "
" I don't know , I think they all go here " she said with pain in her voice
I opened one to see the hateful comments she was being left with and how the girls in our school thought that they could treat her like this , just because we knew her.
" don't worry , we do care about you, just ignore what they say and stick by our side and you'll be fine" I said tucking back her hair.
Her arms wrapped around my neck and we hugged as I felt my t shirt get wet from her tears.
She lifted her hair to see the wet patch that she had left behind
" aigoo, I'm so sorry " there was a genuine guilty ring to her voice.
" it's fine" I said  unable to hold back my smile.