Feelings part 2

A/N
I haven't updated in a while but I'm gonna try and update tonight a few chapters to make up for it .
This chapter short but all will be made up for.

Jimins POV
That night was tough , I couldn't put my finger on what it was but my mind just wouldn't stop racing, perhaps it was that I failed my maths test ?

Oh who am I kidding ,

I was upset for Y/N .

I couldn't believe what happened . I let out a large sigh before looking out of the window on the well lit street .

My heart stopped

Namjoon's POV

I felt like out of everyone in the group , me and Y/N were the least close , but that didn't mean that I didn't care a lot about how she was feeling , after only a day in school and she was already being treated like this , I couldn't believe it .
I wanted to punch something really bad .
I looked over at my phone to see a text message
Unknown
Hey , I know we aren't close , but do you mind if I meet you outside tonight ?
Me : uh , who is this ?
Just please come outside and you'll see x

I left to go outside.

Jin's POV
I could hear sighing in all of the dorm rooms .

To this day I still found it strange that eventhough we were so young that the boys and I still shared a dorm. Our debut days were coming closer , but none of us were getting happier.
None of us could take our minds off Y/N

Jhope 's POV
I didn't feel my usual self today , usually I'd be laughing and joking around but today I didn't feel right .
I'd only been friends with Y/N for a few days and I already had feelings for her.
All of us boys felt like shit , we need to make it up to her for the kids at school being dicks .

A/N
Guys I'm sorry for these two chapters being so shite but I'll make it up to y'all