I wanna get along ~ Ze Strokes~

Hello, my name is Aurora right now is my first day of Kindergarten. I stood in front of the class. I whispered out " Hi my name is Aurora-" The teacher smacked the board causing me to jump. " My name is Aurora!" I walked to the back of the class and sat between two boys. The one grabbed my hand and shook it. " Julian Casablancas pleased to meet cha!" I nodded. I turned and the other boy smiled " Nikolai." I shook his hand and we began to learn. It was play time when Julian led me over to the swings and pushed me. " Julian?" He nodded. " Will we be best friends forever?" he laughed saying " Never forget it!" I wasn't paying attention and fell out of the swing. He ran over and picked me up, poorly. He laid me up against the poles of the swing looking at my leg. " uhh okay so I'm gonna go get the teacher!" he ran over to the teacher and frantically pointed at me and at my knee that was red and blood was everywhere.The teacher ran over and picked me up. He ran me to the Nurse's office. She called my father without my wanting.

~ " Daddy?" He turned sharply to me. " Aurora." he got off my mommy and walked over to me saying " I said stay in bed." I winced and said " I had a nightmare." He frowned and smacked me. I started to shake and sob. He hit me again. I heard something come from the bed. " Victor. Leave her out of this." He sneered and picked me up carrying me back to bed. " If you get up again, She won't stop me." I winced and closed my eyes. I heard the cries of pain coming from my mother in the other room. I closed my eyes and silently cried.~

   When my father burst in he looked at me and sneered " Aurora." I trembled and said " Daddy, my bookbag is in the class may I go get it?" He nodded out. I ran to the class crying. I ran to my seat getting my bookbag, staying in the floor. Julian leaned down asking " Hey you okay?" I nodded wiping my tears walking out. When I got back he looked at me asking " What took so long?" " The teacher wanted to know why I had to leave." He nodded grabbing me up, pulling my hair.

  ~Time Skip to 10th Grade~ Hi, I am still the same Aurora. Me and Julian were so close. We were walking to school when he asked " Who do you like?" I turned and asked " I don't know why?" He smiled saying " I know someone who likes you." I smiled and said " Who?" He laughed and said " How would you like to-" A boy walked up to us saying " Hi Im Nick Valensi!" I smiled and took his hand shaking it. He linked arms with me and we walked up to school.

~Julian~ I watched her walk away...I felt my heart drop to the floor. I sneered. I'll just skip today. I got a taxi to the local bar. I got three bottles of Jack Daniels and a box of Ciggs. I walked out to the ally and sat down. I sat there and after about an Hour I got up and walked back to the school. I seen her. Her long brown hair was in his hands. Her body was up against his, not mine. I let a tear fall and I separated them. " Bro back off!" He smirked " Are you sure she wants me to?" Aurora was standing alone with her face flushed. I began to cry " Well thanks Aura! I was gonna express how I felt about you this morning!" I turned and stormed out of the school.

~ Aurora~ I held my breath. I looked over at Nick saying " I'm going after him!" Nick grabbed my arm saying "You! you stay right here." he looked at my face. he rubbed it but  I pulled back. He smacked me. I held my face in shock. It's not like the first time it's happened. He frowned " now you're gonna look happy and come with me back to my place where you will suck me alright!" I nodded crying. When I took him in my mouth I thought of my dead mother. She died sucking my father...he suffocated her.