Chapter Two: First Concert and Bitter-Sweet Goodbyes.

I walked with Julian to the stage. He smiled saying " Do you remember how we would sing together. I giggled and nodded saying " I did awful, you were amazing." He nodded no and pulled me into a hug. I handed Fab the camera saying " Go film like, Nick or someone." As I handed the camera over Julian pulled me to him. We swayed and I spoke up " You are the nicest friend I ever had." He swayed and turned and softly singing " Going forward in the night tralalala shining bright trananananana just the two of us. We can make it if we try just the two of us, building castles in the sky. You and I....You and I...." He gave me a peck on the lips and they were on. After the show we got on a ferry to Ireland. We went into our room and see 4 beds. All the band looked at me and Julian with a " Don't you dare!" Look. I smiled and said " You act like we're irresponsible!" That gave us the same look. " Fine." I mumbled. We laid there so I mumbled " Lets freak them out." I looked down and everyone was asleep except Fab and Albert. I fet Julian pull me to him. I turned and kissed him. Finally he got on top of me whispering " Now what?" I smirked " Make the bed squeak!" He kissed my neck jumping on the bed. Fab sat up saying " What was that?" he looked up and saw the bed moving and faked crying. he walked over to Albert and clung to him. At this point Julian wasn't faking he was literally pulling at my shorts. I grabbed his hands saying " Later." Albert stood and said " HEY! FAKERS!" I laughed and fell off the bed. Everyone else sat up to see me cackling on the floor. Julian looked down asking " Are you alright?" I nodded continuing to laugh. Finally I got up and said " I didn't get a nap in...well goodnight!" I laid back down and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up I got up and went to go get breakfast. When I got in there, everyone was outside so that's where I went. I looked out onto the sea I smiled and said " It's so pretty." They all nodded. " Where's Julian." They all laughed saying " he had to go to the bathroom." I tilted my head giving a confused look. They snickered and said " Go ask him." I nodded finding the bathroom. " Jules?" I heard him say something but I couldn't hear him. " Jules you okay?" I knocked again. I heard my name. " Aura!" I stepped back smirking. " Alright two can play at that game." I walked back outside. " He can deal with that on his own...." They all laughed.Fab got down in front of Albert saying " oh Julian! I love you!" He then smashed his face into Alberts crotch. I frowned " Jerks." I walked back up to the room and laid down.

~Jules~ I walked out of the bathroom relieved. I looked around but Aurora was nowhere to be found. I went to the room and saw her on our bed.  I got up there and hugged her saying " I'm sorry. i didn't want to hurt your feelings..I was hoping that you would leave it be." She hugged me chest saying " All your friends are Jerks!" he looked me in the eye asking " What'd they do." " I asked where you were and they said you had a problem that I should go help. That's when I knocked. When I left I went back outside. They made faces at me, bending over at each other so I stood up and came up here." i got up saying " I'll be back." I ran outside saying " Have a little respect! That was a lady! Not a man! She is still a virgin for gods sake!" They all turned quiet. They all looked down in shame. " Now I think Aurora deserves an apology!" I stormed back to our room and laid down with her. I held her just letting her sit and think. She finally spoke up saying " Roll over." I looked at her questioningly. She pushed me down kissing me. Now  I will admit this felt good but wrong. She broke the kiss and moved to my pants. I grabbed her hands. " Aura.Listen to me." I pulled her back up to my face. " until you are completely ready to face your fears I will keep my pants shut. I don't want what they did force you into giving me a blow job alright?" She nodded and kissed me. she pulled back and said " What would I do without you?" She got up saying " It's time to go." I got up and began to walk away when I felt her smack my butt. I turned and said " Aurraaa..." She laughed and pushed me out the door. When we were preforming I got up to the mic screaming out " Okay guys I have one of my closest friends ever here tonight!" I laughed saying " Aurora come here!" She waked out. I smiled at her saying " Will you sing a song with me?" " Do I have a choice?" " no." She smiled " Alright." We sang just the two of us together. After I kissed her and everyone went wild. She smiled and ran backstage. After the show we had to leave. When we got to the bus I sighed saying " When do  we get an actual bed to sleep in?" " Edinburgh. " I groaned and sat back. Aura walked up behind me whispering " Hey...I'm ready when we get to Edinburgh." I smiled and nodded.

When we got to the hotel I spoke up "  I'll be buying mine and Aurora's hotel room separately." They all nodded and took a step back. I ran her up to our room. I pushed her up against the elevator and kissed her. She was mine and mine alone.

~Aurora~ I held my breath as he said it. " I'll be buying mine and Aurora's hotel room separately." I ran with him to the elevator. he pushed me up against the elevator. He kissed me with such force I couldn't think properly. when the door opened we ran to our room. when we laid down he slowly pulled up my shirt revealing my black laced bra. He smirked saying " Hope you didn't pay much for this." he ripped it off throwing it into the floor. I slipped his shirt off and he began his work. Finally I flipped us and pulled his pants down. I took him into my mouth. It was much easier that now I wasn't being forced. When he pulled me back up he asked " Aura. I want to be sure that you are okay with this." I nodded. When he went in sucked in a breath and said " Good god I wasn't expecting this much pain!" He got up to my ear " That's because I'm the biggest guy you'll ever see." I grinned " You'll be the only guy I see." We sat there long enough for me to adjust. He began to thrust and I didn't want him to stop. I heard someone bang the wall. I heard Fab scream out " Go Jules!" Julian smacked the wall screaming " I'm enjoying myself! Leave me alone!" He looked at me saying " I'm sorry." He began to pound faster. Finally I let on slip. I moaned quite loud. Finally I felt myself climax. Julian came shortly after. We laid with each other. He looked at me asking " do you wanna go see the band?" I nodded and got dressed but said " Oh god." " What?" I blushed saying "That was the only bra I brought." He laughed saying " Here i'll fix it." He went out but quickly came back.  I saw he had a sewing kit. I smirked " So manly." He nodded. I felt my blood pressure rise. " J-Julian?" He turned from his work asking " yeah?" " Did you wear a Condom?" He sat up and said " N-No." I sat back saying " I don't blame you Jules I blame Us as a whole." I got up and said " are you done?" He nodded handing it to me." I slipped it on with my shirt saying " tell the boys I'll be back." I ran down the hall to the elevator crying. I got in and pressed the button rapidly. When I got to the pharmacy i took out 6 pregnancy test. I hid them in my purse and walked back. " I'll take them Monday." Well Monday came around, I took the test and it came out Positive. I choked up. I ran into mine and Julians room quietly. he was with the band. I packed up my stuff leaving Julian a note. I picked up my bag and left. I sat on the plane and cried.

~ Julian~ I walked into our room and seen Auroras stuff gone and a note on the bed

  " My Dearest Julian. I love you with all my heart but I want you to succeed, I want your band to flourish. I had to leave, I won't go back to New York so don't go looking for me. I took a test Jules. I'm positive and probably on a plain when you read this. I hope you succeed and love your life without me, I love you. ~Aurora" I felt tears begin to fall. I threw the note and trashed the room entirely. I sat on the bed and cried. I hadn't cried since she left the first time. Nikolai walked in and read the note. He sat with me and let me cry. I would never see her again...