Someone Special (Sweet)

Hey guys, Lexi here. I was supposed to update for Harry tonight but you know #yolo.

But I am dedicating this to Valarie because she is amazing.

·

·

·

·

·

I stepped up the steps to get to the man I was going to marry. I turned toward the man in a black tuxedo. I grinned, yet I felt my heat racing. I loved him so much, I am just so nervous he would mess our whole wedding up.

"Good afternoon everybody. Welcome to Valerie and Louis' wedding. We are glad these two have come together and made it this far down the journey of love..." The priest went on and on.

I stared directly into Louis' eyes and smiled. A tear came to my eye as I thought of how perfect our lives are going to be together. Having children, kissing eachother in the morning with messy hair, growing old together, the couple fights.

Louis stared back into my eyes and grinned. He was probably thinking about how beautiful I am right now. He better, I didn't loose all this wieght to look bad. I smiled down at the boquet of roses and looked back up.

"...Louis William Tomlinson, do you take Valerie to be your wife?" Louis nodded a little.

"I do." He smiled big and place the ring in my finger.

"And do you, Valerie Anna-"

"I do!" I squealed a little. I placed the ring on his finger quickly.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," Louis pulled me close and put his hand on my back. He flipped me around so that I was looking up at him.

"I've been waiting to do this my whole life," He bent down and kissed me passionatly.

*****

"I've been waiting to do this to you for years," Louis brethed out as he unbuttoned his white flannel.

"Well, I'm all yours." I winked and unzipped my dress from the side. I let it drop to the floor and Louis looked astonished.

"Wow," he sighed, "I certainly don't deserve you."

"Oh, no you don't. You will have to work for it," I pulled him closer to me and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slid my fingers through his hair. He pulled me closer to him and licked my bottom lip for entrance. I accepted immedeatly and we fell back onto the hotel bed.

He kissed me on my cheek, then my jaw, then my neck, all the way down to my collar bones. He arched my back so he could unclip my bra, and throw it off to the side. With my toe skills, I took off my heels and pushed them off the side of the bed.

Louis mumbled something as he got up and fubmled with his belt. He slipped off his shoes and finally got the belt undone. He slid down his pants and underwear. He pulled off his socks as well, making him bare infront of me. He kissed my foot, then my calf, then my inner thigh, all the way until he was right infront of my entrance.

He looked up for concent to pull them down and I slightly nodded. He slipped them off my feet and went up to me, placing a hand beside my ears.

"Are you ready?" He asked so concered. I smiled and he pushed in slowly. I gasped for air as I could feel him go deeper and deeper inside. A little pain shot through me and I yelped a little.

"Are you alright?" He immediately stopped.

"Every girl's first time hurts. Just keep it there for a second and let me to get used to it." He nodded and he left it there. I held my breath in and so did he. I blow out my breath slowly.

"Can I move now?" I nodded and he pulled out, slowly going in again. Not as much pain jolted through me this time.

"Tell me if I hurt you, alright?" I nodded, but couldn't talk from all the pleasure Louis was giving me. I moaned out a little and he smirked, knowing what he was doing to me.

"Oh, Louis." I yelped as he hit a special spot. He stopped and stared at me with concern.

"Did that hurt?" He said frantically.

"No! No! There! Again!" I pleaded, and he pushed in again, putting the tip right on the spot.

"Oh gosh," I let out. He smiled and went a little bit faster.

My lower region was heating up. I have never had this feeling before.

"Go faster," I commanded. Louis went faster and deeper, thrusting as hard as he could. The heat got unbearable and I just let myself go.

"I think I just orgasmed," I let out a little chuckle as he let me ride out my orgasm. He pulled out shortly after and started pumping his member. His white outcome landed on my stomach. He flopped down next to me.

"Valerie, I am glad you are with me," He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him, "You are so special and I don't want you to forget it." He brushed some hair out of my face. "I love you, Valerie. I am so glad I married you." He kissed me on the lips for a few seconds then pulled away.

"I love you too," I smiled and fell to sleep, nuzzled against Louis' chest.

·

·

·

·

·

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Dont forget to comment, vote, follow, and request!

Love you!

《Lexi♡》