The Prostitute (Sour)

Hey guys! So normally Lexi is the one who writes the sour stuff, but she didn't have time to update during the week, so I am going to fill in! However, I don't normally write the sour stuff, the first time I ever wrote anything even related to sour was my 'Best Friend's Ex' Zayn imagine. So, don't judge too harshly please, I will do my best.

xx -Valerie

*****

I walked down the street, in a part of town I could normally get a taker for the night, especially on a Friday.

I stopped, leaning against the wall, taking a cigarette out of my bag and lighting it before bringing it to my lips and inhaling. I released a breath, watching the smoke twirl up into the sky.

It was cold out tonight, around eleven at night. Normally, I could have gotten a deal by now, but it was a slow night I guess.

"Smoking isn't the best idea, you know. My mum used to call them cancer sticks," A male voice spoke from behind me, and I looked over my shoulder. A man, a very good looking man, stood there, and he reached into his pocket, pulling out a cigarette and lighter himself. "But what the hell, right?"

I smirked. Jackpot.

"Yeah, its a good stress reliever. Almost works as well as a good fuck." I spoke and he laughed, holding a hand out to me.

"Louis," He introduced himself.

"(Y/N)." I replied, throwing the "cancer stick" on the ground and putting it out by crushing it with the toe of my high heel.

"Let me see...Alone. Not the best part of town. Freezing as fuck and you're completely exposed. I'm guessing you're a..." I rolled my eyes. Typical response.

"Yes. Slut. Hooker. Prostitute. Call me what you will, but I'm hoping for a job tonight so you can be a dick or leave." I snapped.

"Well, you're looking for a job and I happen to be horny at the moment, why don't you come to my place and we can work something out?" I sighed, acting unimpressed although it was very rare that I ever got a chance to have sex with someone as handsome as Louis, and there was no way I was going to let this chance slip away.

"I suppose I could arrange that," I spoke.

We walked back to his car and he drove off. My hand drew circles on his thigh the entire time, and I could tell it was annoying the shit out of him. He obviously didn't enjoy being teased, but I continued.

"Damnit, (Y/N), keep that up and when we get back to my place I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for weeks." The idea of him taking me that hard, pounding into me without mercy had me practically soaking, but I was professional and couldn't let it show.

Finally we arrived at his flat, which I was guessing he lived in alone, and he struggled with the keys as I giggled. He was obviously flustered and I found it adorable.

"Would you stop that?" He asked, finally getting the door open.

"Why? You're cute." I responded.

"Cute? You think I'm cute?" Louis asked and I nodded. "Oh, I'll show you who's 'cute'." He said as he closed the door, picking me off the ground like I was weightless and tossing me over his shoulder.

I was thrown on a soft surface, the bed and Louis was immediately on top of me, his lips on mine, tounges tangling together, his hands traveling my sides before practically ripping my top in half, exposing my black lace bra.

"Oh God." He said, pulling my short shorts off with ease, revealing the matching panties.

"I hate that other men have seen you like this," He admitted. "You're going to be punished."

"Punish me," I said, practically begging. "Do whatever you want to me." My panties were pulled off and thrown across the room, and before I knew it his tounge was inside me, and I cried out at his sudden actions. Very rarely did the men pleasure me, I was the one doing all the work. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he worked, and I felt a tightness form in my lower region.

"L-Louis," I moaned, but he pulled away right before I could come undone.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed. "I was so close!" Ignoring me, he stripped, standing at the foot of the bed.

"Show me what you can do," He demanded, and I nodded, crawling off the bed. I urged him to sit down and I kneeled on the carpet in front of him. I took him in my hand, pumping to make him harder before taking him into my mouth, licking and sucking.

"Dear God," He moaned out above me, pulling on my hair, but not so that it hurt a lot. I looked up at him and batted my eyelashes innocently, taking him deeper into my mouth. He cursed, thrusting up so that I gagged around him several times.

"Fuck this," He said, taking my arm and urging me to climb back up on the bed. I did so willingly, laying on my back as he frantically searched the drawers. Finding what he was looking for, he put the condom on before hovering above me, thrusting harshly into me, not giving me time to adjust.

"Shit," I squealed as he thrusted harshly. "Harder." He nodded, picking up the pace as I cried out below him. He was by far one of my best, as I felt the knot returning to my stomach.

"Oh my God, I'm-"

"No!" He growled, pulling out of me, he placed me on my hands and knees before slamming back into me from behind. "You don't come until I tell you to, do you understand?" I couldn't find my words, my thoughts mixed up in my head, scattered.

Louis pulled harshly at my hair. "Do you understand?" He repeated and I nodded, whimpering. He continued relentlessly pounding into me, filling me completely.

"Fuck, Louis, don't stop." I begged. His thrusts got sloppier, and I knew he was close. I was barely hanging on. I needed my release.

"Now." He gave permission and I cried out as I came onto him, and I felt him release into the condom shortly after, before he pulled out of me and I collapsed on my stomach, breathing hard.

After catching my breath, I stood up and grabbed my clothes, putting them on one by one.

"Alright, how much do I owe you?" Louis asked me, reaching for his wallet.

"No need. I haven't been fucked that good in forever."

"Fine. I'll pay you the next time this happens," He responded, and I smiled softly.

"We will be doing this again, won't we?" Louis asked, following me as I walked to the front door of his flat.

"Yeah. I guess we could," I replied quietly, opening the door. "Good night, Louis."

"Night (Y/N)."

I instantly felt bad for lying. I had a feeling that if we ever did this again, next time it would be feeling related, and I couldn't let that happen. After all, I was a prostitute. This is my job. And this had been a one night stand. Nothing more, nothing less.