THE WALKING DEAD COMICS

HINDI PO AKO WRITER ;)

COPY PASTE LANG PO ITO . FAVORITE KO KASI ANG THE WALKING DEAD MOVIE KAYA GUSTO KO DIN MABASA ANG COMICS NYA SA PHONE KO !!

KAYA UUNAHAN KO NA KAYU BAKA SABIHIN NYU FEELINGERA AKONG WRITER HAHAHAHA ;)

PINAGHIRAPAN KO RIN NAMANG I'COPY PASTE TO HAHAHA KAYA APPRECIATE NYU NA LANG KUMPLETO PO YAN WALANG PO AKUNG DINAGDAG AT INALIS SA KWENTO ♥♥♥

DITO KO PO SYA KINOPYA http://walkingdead.wikia.com KUNG GUSTO NYU JAN NYU NA LANG BASAHIN :)

Volume 1: Days Gone Bye

This volume begins the story of Rick Grimes, a sherrif's deputy from Kentucky, who is wounded in action and emerges from a coma to find the world plagued by the undead. Rick travels to Atlanta to find his wife and son, joins a small group of survivors based outside of Atlanta, Georgia, and tries to adapt to life in this new world.

Plot SynopsisEdit

The story begins when Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes and his partner, Shane, are in a shoot-out with an escaped prisoner. Rick is shot in the chest during the incident and is put into a coma. A month later, Rick wakes up in a hospital, but finds it abandoned. After dressing himself, he explores the hospital, finding a corpse which falls backward into the opening elevator; as well as a cafeteria door that is blocked by a piece of wood. Rick removes the wood and opens the door only to find multiple zombies inside the room. One of the zombies lunges at Rick, which causes them to fall down a set of stairs where the zombie's head becomes decapitated.

Severely confused, Rick leaves the hospital (after locking the door with his belt to stop the other zombies) and finds a bicycle. As Rick walks toward the bike he sees a zombie that has deteriorated to nothing more than bones. At this sight, Rick temporarily breaks down. Shortly after, Rick returns to his home and finds that his house had been looted and that his family, Lori and Carl are gone. Upon exiting his home, Rick is knocked unconscious by a boy with a shovel. The boy's father quickly tells him that Rick is not a zombie, and they bring him inside. Rick wakes up and has dinner with the man whose name is Morgan Jones. The boy that hit Rick in the head with a shovel is Morgan's son, Duane Jones. Morgan explains to Rick the nature of the outbreak, which started just over a month ago. Rick finds out that before the media shut down that the government told everyone to relocate to major cities. Rick decides that Lori would have taken Carl to Atlanta where her parents live. Rick, Morgan, and Duane go to the police station in order to get supplies. Rick gives Morgan and Duane some guns and a police car while changing into a police uniform and filling a bag with guns to take with him. Morgan and Duane decide to stay behind while Rick leaves in search of his family in Atlanta. The goodbye is interrupted when a zombie appears behind a fence and Rick nearly shoots it, though Morgan tells him not to waste the bullet and the two part ways. Later, Rick returns to find the severely decomposed zombie from earlier and puts it out of its misery before continuing on to Atlanta.

On his way to Atlanta, Rick's car runs out of gas and he is forced to scavenge for gasoline at a nearby home. Inside the home Rick finds the remains of a family that committed group suicide. After throwing up from the smell, Rick continues to explore the property where he finds a horse inside of a barn. Rick takes the horse as well as an hatchet as a weapon. Rick talks to the horse and starts thinking about how things were before the outbreak. He also reminisces about the day that his son Carl was born. Rick realizes that thinking about the good old times make the outbreak seem much worse.

Rick arrives in Atlanta and enters the city to find it in ruins and overrun by zombies who swarm him and knock him off his horse. As he sees his horse being eaten by zombies he begins shooting and trying to escape the zombie onslaught. He runs into an alley where he meets a supply runner named Glenn. Glenn tells Rick to stop using his gun and to follow him. Rick and Glenn exit the city safely. Glenn explains to Rick that everyone in the city died in under a week and Rick momentarily breaks down thinking that his family has been killed. Glenn then explains to Rick that there is a camp outside of the city where there are a group of survivors and that his family might be there.