Is he the one? (part 1)

Kate goes to school. As usual, she stared all day at Blake, her crush. They talk, but it's hard for her to make eye contact. For science they have the same class. It's her favorite because he's there. He is. She feels like he really is the one for her. She knows it. But she wants Blake to know it. Well while they're at science, he sits next to her. She gets really nervous. But she hides it and just casually talks to her friends. But then he started talking to her. She tries so hard not to do anything wrong. Then his friends started to join in the group. They start talking about crushes since it was almost Valentine's Day. She gets very nervous. While Blake's friends and Kate's friends start talking about it, Blake says something to Kate. His face looks very serious. Blake asked her something that was not expected.. "Will you help me get Emily to go out with me?" Kate was speechless. Emily was her best friend. She knew Emily liked Blake too, but she didn't want them to get together. But she also doesn't want to hurt her best friend. Kate and Emily promised to never get a guy between them. Emily would be super happy if Blake would ask her out. Kate would love to see her best friend happy, so she agrees to help. She knows this will break her heart so much, but her best friend is everything. She will do anything to make her best friend happy.