Corey

If you want to be with Corey stay on this chapter but if you choose to stay with Finn go to the last chapter

❣️Naomi's pov❣️

"If anyone wishes for these two not to be married-."

It felt like time was ticking in slow motion then I know I had to do it.

"STOP." I yelled and took off my veil "I'm sorry Finn but-."

"I know." Finn said with sadness in his eyes "go to him." He said giving me a huge hug and a nod. I gave him a nod and ran out to grab a taxi. I drove down to Corey's apartment building and ran in not caring that I was in my wedding dress. I didn't care all I cared about was him. I ran to his room stumbling over my dress a few times and getting odd looks from people.

Then I pounded on his door.

He opened the door and looked shocked to see me

"Naomi?" He asked and I cut him off by crashing my lips onto his. He seem confused but her kissed me back

"I love you.." I whispered.

5 years later ❣️

I opened the door and Jason and chandler walked in for their weekly visit

Corey was on the couch with Evangeline, and our twins Ava and Austin who are now 3 years old. We decided we didn't want any more than three kids right now.

"So how's the baby doing?" Jason asked me looking down at my stomach.

"She's doing fine." I said rubbing my stomach.

I was more than happy to be a surrogate mother for Jason and chandler. I can't wait for them to be parents.

"How much longer?" Chandler asked in anticipation.

"Not too much longer. The doctor said anytime now." I said laughing

I turned around and looked at Corey and my children. They were all climbing on him and laughing hysterically I smiled.

I couldn't imagine life any different.