It's always a good time:Chapter 34

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I scream so loud my lungs probably busted open. Rollercosters are the greatest thing to me.

The rollercoster takes more twist, turns, falls, and highs/lows. Then it stops and lets the people out.

I let out a laugh and get out. I miss Zach, so this sends a frown to my face. I saunter around trying to find my parents.

Then see them and they make their way towards me. "Hey honey how was the ride?" "Crazy! Next I wanna go on the mummy ride. They say it's creepy." I say grinning.

"Well, okay. In two hours meet me and your father back here. Okay?" "Yah, okay. Bye." I wave. I walk away to the mummy ride and find the spot at the end of the line.

Some people leave, go ahead, or loose their spot. So I get closer. After fourty minutes I get on the ride and it starts.

Fear rises in me.during it but it ends and I get out. I get my photos and walk to another line for a ride since I still have an hour.
_______________________________

My parents and I went on the Harry Potter ride and the virtual reality one. Both were amazingly fun.

Time has flew by so freaking fast and soon college will be in the same room as me.

(Does that sound like it makes sence?)

Now we are in our seats at a table in Johnny Rockets. The clicking of heels come closer to our table. I bring my head up and see a black woman in a waitress dress with black braids and hazel eyes.

My parents close their menus and look at the woman too. "Hello, how may I help you all today?" She asks. "Are you ready for orders?" We nod and her smile comes back as she prepares her pencil.

"I'll have a Route 66 with fries and a milkshake." I say, "a water and garden salad for me." My mother says.

My dad gets the following.

•root beer float
•grilled chicken breast sandwich
•onion rings

The waitress walks away with our menus tucked under her arm and my family and I start up a conversation.

"Man the virtual reality ride was crazy!" I say. My parents send me a smile each. "Man I am starving. Specially with the aromatic flavors of the fries and burgers floating around. It only makes my stomach growl louder." I say.

"Don't worry the food will be ready before you know it." My mom says.

Which she was 100% right about. Only fifteen minutes later I took my first bite out my juicy flavorful burger.

A mushroom falls into my lap and I flick it off onto the floor and then take another bite of my burger.

"What are we going to do after this. Just chill at the hotel?" I ask my mom, she nods and I give a pursed smile.

"This food is pretty good." I say. My dad eats an onion ring and drinks his root beer float. "Mom, can we get some new clothes before college starts so I can improve my look?" My father gives me a glare.

"What?! I'm going to be in college, I wanna look better." I say, my mom shoots my dad a look. "Okay, your mother and you can go. Or, you can uh, go with that Zach guy." My dad says.

"That Zach guy is my boyfriend. Havn't you exempted him yet?" I ask him. He looks at me and smiles. He sets down his chicken sandwich.

He takes a moment and then begins. "Honey, I think he is nice but. There is something about him that worries me. But your eighteen so there has to be some level of trust. I believe that you know how to choose a good guy." He says.

I smile and say 'thanks.' We finish our food and drive back to the hotel so we can fall asleep for hours.
_______________________________

I wake up during the middle of the night and put on a dress and some flats. I leave the room and walk in the elevator.

I turn my head and see one person.
This lights up my world.
Zach.

He embraces me and sets a warm long kiss on my lips. Then pulls away slowly, "how are you?" "Good, did you come here just cause I'm here?" I ask him.

He nods and gives me another kiss. The elevator chimes and the door opens. I pull away and we interlock fingers walking around the first floor of the hotel.

"I, could not sleep. There was something urging me from sleeping or something." I say.

"Yah, well I'm glad you did. I've missed you, so, here is a promise ring." The ring is gold with a small red heart in the middle. I put it on and smile planting a kiss on his cheek.

Then, we walk off to a little gift shop in the hotel. We walk in and look at the candy. "This chocolate bar looks good. It's milk chocolate with carmel vanilla cinnamon swirl." I say, I grab it and sunglasses.

Zach gets a fruits'n'nuts dark chocolate bar and book. Then we ring it up and walk around till we find somewhere to sit together.

We sit down and he looks at me. "Man, college is going to take alot of us time" he says. I nod.

Because of the comment, it's all I think about as he talks for the next ten minutes. Then I get up and walk back up to my room.

I get in my pajamas and lay back down trying to get to sleep.