Chapter 3

Letter 3:

Dear You

Remember the time when you and I use to fight then right after we would make up.

Did you know that you wore the first guy I ever walk back to just so that I wouldn't miss you or lose you. I hate the way we ended. The way we broke communication. Why is it so hard in the end to accept that I lost you. That I need to move on. I read a famous qouet today saying:" When God wants someone to leave you and you refuse to let them go. Then He will let them hurt you over and over again till you let go." Well guess what. I'm still holding on even when it hurts. It's stings me every time that I knew you were the perfect guy I was looking for. You slip away from my grip. Now I'm in a dessert. You turned into sand that silently glides through my fingers. I try to hold on, but it's to late. My beautiful world had collapsed and the only one who could save it is gone. There is no more you.

Trust me when they say. No one will ever love you as much as I loved you. I really want to let go with all my heart, but I'm not a one to break promises. I am still waiting for someone that can prove me wrong. That he can be better than you. One that understands my past like you. One who will accept me like you did. Who can be there for me. Who can hold onto me when I scream and curse and cry out everything that hurts me. My heart is with you. No matter what I do it is still with you. Why had you let go. Why couldn't you keep the promises you made. Why did you broke all the dreams and hope that I had. Why...oh why?

Tears stream down my face all the time. I can barely say your name without shivering. I wish I could make you feel the way I feel everytime. I wish I could make you see what you did to me. Dammit. You broke a perfectly good heart and yet you will never know it. I can barely look at other people. I have so many trust issues after you. I can't even open up any more. You have the keys. Yet you walk away. My walls are cracking. The flowers in the garden is dying. The pictures are slowly fading.

You left me with nothing. Just a broken soul that needs saving. You were my super hero. You were my saving grace. Now you are the villain that slay my heart into millions of pieces.

It's hard to say goodbye to someone who gave you so much to remember.

From Me