chapter 10

Dear You

I couldn't help myself to think of you today. My question today is... or should I say every time I write you this question comes up... but why was I the only one fighting then...

The last time I saw you I could see you still missed me...you still cared for me...but you were fighting it... I understand why...

You were fighting because there was another... you were fighting because you wanted me to have something better... yet when we kissed... it was like you were still fighting yourself....

Like you were fighting your love for me...yet all I ever did was blame you..I never thought about your end of the story...how hard it was on you to know someone you cared so much about lives so far away.. never touching her... never seeing or hear her voice....

I understand why you found someone else....I understand why you had to move on even if it meant killing the both of us inside... That's why you cried and rode off with your bike... you still loved me, but you had to let go for the sake of both of us... I'm sorry I blamed you... but still couldn't you just maybe waited a little longer for me...

Yet you grew love again... and you are happy....I'm glad you are happy.... you deserve nothing more...today when our old friend talk to me...it was like a plug that had been pulled...I was suddenly understanding everything....it was not our time to love....and not the right love...

I understand and I will let you go....even if it kills me....I will forever love you...

From Me...*